Closed until 2/25 due to weather.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I've been dealing with him since the day he signed on. I demand several pounds of dank shatter.

Compensation and other measures provided to victims of these severe human rights violations shall be made by the parties responsible, namely Jeff and Doug.
  • Like 1

Free tickets pretty much everywhere in eastern PA. Skied free last year at Elk, Montage,Camelback. Could have went free to Blue, but already had pass. Any Peak Resort will comp you. Most places do limit you to 1-2 tickets season. Last year Killington gave me 1cp ticket, wouldn't this year. Not sure why. Guess they are losing to much & with this crappy season

Free tickets pretty much everywhere in eastern PA. Skied free last year at Elk, Montage,Camelback. Could have went free to Blue, but already had pass. Any Peak Resort will comp you. Most places do limit you to 1-2 tickets season. Last year Killington gave me 1cp ticket, wouldn't this year. Not sure why. Guess they are losing to much & with this crappy season

Wow that's pretty nice..do you get a food discount?? What about gear discounts??

Yeah and you think I'm cool.

most days....

Compensation and other measures provided to victims of these severe human rights violations shall be made by the parties responsible, namely Jeff and Doug.

They owe us so much money! Doug for being a Jew and Jeff just because he's jeff and that's enough of a reason.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure, there will be a lot of unused vouchers this year at blue. In the lot Sunday some lady was asking if anybody needed a ticket and my friend bought the three time pass for weekdays and hasn't even been up at all cause his work is too hectic had me shake shake shaking my Herman.

Blue's site says Razorback is open but Razors Edge is closed. I suppose that means you need to hike to ski Razorback?

I'll investigate this evening when I'm there. I only got to ski razors edge an entire session once this season. The other times were a run or two on it at 8am before it was closed for the race kids.

Weather keeps looking worse each time I check. You guys better enjoy it while it lasts. I wouldn't be surprised if they close early this year. I can only image what BC must look like after the rain yesterday.

This morning on the web cam there was a 5ft wide grassy patch running through the discovery area that I presume was made by running water. They've since patched it up. For those that have a hard time visualizing how wide that really is, it is about as wide as Widow Maker typically is deep. Edited by thedude4bides
  • Like 2