3/6....still winter.

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at blue mountain I arrived at the lower lot at 7:25am. The temperature was in the upper 20s under overcast sky's with a few flakes flying. First civilian six pack again and in the house were JLAW, Ryan, JFBB Dan, TP4, VTMark, Toast, Indiggio, BMTroublemaker, concussion Ted, GahSkier George, Tarponhead and many others. Got two runs on razors to start and they were sweet. Nightmare dreamweaver was good initially but got a little rowdy. The same with switchback which became boilerplate although they didn't really blow on switchback this week. Lazy mile had nice snow but a little slow. Paradise had hero snow and concussion Ted telling me to slow down.

Crowds were moderate. Really not terrible for first week in March. Was the last winterlike day for awhile..I think a lot of people were using vouchers today. Also free skiing today for weekday passholders and midweek tubing passes honered today. That's good goodwill for blue mountain the true mountain. We 99% cloudy until I wad in the parking lot. Never got above 40 degrees when I was skiing. Supposed to hit 71 degrees in Allentown Wednesday with a low of around 50 so snow will melt fast so get out as much as you can. This week I should at least be put Wednesday and Thursday. Prob another day as well.

The drive up and back today was rough, but I'm glad we made it. Conditions were actually decent and the bumps got to be pretty fun when things softened up after 12 or so. Today was 6 in a row for me, running on a few hours of sleep from a red eye back from Tahoe. Gotta get it while ski season is still here!

• Like 2