3/18 real time.

Sep

How's WM?

That melted out.

Switchback was good and almost full width till near the end.

Upper razors is starting to get some big push piles and is the most popular run today amoung the 135 people who are here. Talked to an employee on the lift who said they were down 40% this season exactly what I thought.

Razorback was smooth getting to the head wall is thin. Nightmare pretty smooth corn hasn't seen much traffic good enough that I'll repeat it at least oncepost-512-0-68174500-1458324934_thumb.jpeg

post-512-0-89786900-1458325087_thumb.jpeg

Is this real time thread more informative then what Blue puts in their Facebook?? Dreamweaver had decent fast spring snow but some bare areas.post-512-0-02848800-1458325867_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-38737700-1458325879_thumb.jpeg

At the top of switchback now can see Main Street chair spinning maybe one person for every 15 chairs surprised it's even running. Gonna ski another run or two on the east side after swizzle bizzle and then head back to the mean streets of the A...JADIPpost-512-0-02848800-1458325867_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-38737700-1458325879_thumb.jpeg

Yep on my new skis all day. No lines, no breaks, just skied.

Windham with the kids tomorrow will make 16 days for me this year and 7 for them.

Nice that's a good balance. Your kids are lucky!!! Do they get jealous when you ski without them? I know NMSkis kids do. They caught the bug as well.

The summer after my first real year skiing I studied trail maps all summer.

Yeah they sometime get jealous, but they get a good amount in.

I'm jealous of them having skied as much by end of 3rd grade (25 days) as I had by end of HS.

Wonder how long I have until they are better than me.

Windham will be an eye opener for them. First time they have skied runs that long or a Mt. that big.

• Like 1

Yeah they sometime get jealous, but they get a good amount in.

I'm jealous of them having skied as much by end of 3rd grade (25 days) as I had by end of HS.

Wonder how long I have until they are better than me.

Windham will be an eye opener for them. First time they have skied runs that long or a Mt. that big.

I skied 1 day in fourth grade, 6 days in 6th, 7 in 7th, 12 in 8th, 17 in both 9th and 10th, in 11th got a car and season pass skied 48, 12th I didn't go to school much after I got early admission to UVM did 66 days...freshman year of college about 70 days almost failed out then rest of college like 30-50 days a season.