Colorado Trip 4/5-4/7...

Got my weed and chocolates and pipe in Idaho springs. The lady asks me what brings me here and I said to buy weed lol stopped at the Kum and Go for a slice of pizza and drinks and I figure I'll be taking Loveland pass past abasin and keystone into silverthorne if the tunnel is still closed when I get up there in about a half hour. Scenic route. If that route is closed I don't know what I'll do.

Where do you think that you will be on Friday?

Probably copper or Loveland.

Sorry didn't stop and post many reports today was super super windy. Skied over the montazuma bowl and skated like a mofo up the slightly uphill cat track past two groups of people and somebody said wow he's fast. Of course doing that at 12,000 feet had me a bit winded.

Some pictures from montazuma. post-512-0-40310700-1459967439_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-12836300-1459967468_thumb.jpeg

Was gonna stop for lunch mid mountain but not that hungry had a bacon egg and cheese bagel and some sort of pastry earlier from Einstein bagels..prob get the brisket tomorrow at Abasin. Paid $159 for a two day ticket. I think it's a 19 dollar savings vs buying two one day tickets. In the lower mountain woods now sweating. I over dressed today. Temperatures in the high teens and strong winds booting me up had me but on fleece layer which was overkill. Sun this time of year is so bright still don't think it's above freezing. Gonna ski this run and maybe one more then head back into Silverthorne and get lunch and beer.

• Like 5