Colorado Trip 4/5-4/7...

I know you're headed out soon..tell papa hubs that a 50 pound overweight guy aggressively skated past some herb tourons on a traverse at ABasin to take an obligatory scenery shot for his fans who don't blow air in his face to continue down at Mach Schnell which is fast as skis will go to some woods where cannabis is consumed followed by some woods maneuvers where a combination of pop lock and drop it is employed before loading back onto another chairlift with no safety bar is present wow just wow I still reach back instinctively to grab nonexistent safety far before another run of starlight killing it if I wasn't judged by PSIA conquistadors.

Without even skiing involved a trip to the Rocky Mountains is always recommended. Rocky Mountain high is no joke but with the legal recreational marijuana it's a reality. But behave don't be the dude at Einstein bagels who needs to take notes in hieroglyphics to make me a bagel sang. As Rhianna says you gotta work work work work work work even if your customer is a derp derp derp derp derp so yeah I ain't trippin but seriously one single slice of Cheddar and 1/16 of a tomato gosh I've seen better portions at theN casting for Schindlers list. Yeah I went there.

I know you're headed out soon..tell papa hubs that a 50 pound overweight guy aggressively skated past some herb tourons on a traverse at ABasin to take an obligatory scenery shot for his fans who don't blow air in his face to continue down at Mach Schnell which is fast as skis will go to some woods where cannabis is consumed followed by some woods maneuvers where a combination of pop lock and drop it is employed before loading back onto another chairlift with no safety bar is present wow just wow I still reach back instinctively to grab nonexistent safety far before another run of starlight killing it if I wasn't judged by PSIA conquistadors.

Without even skiing involved a trip to the Rocky Mountains is always recommended. Rocky Mountain high is no joke but with the legal recreational marijuana it's a reality. But behave don't be the dude at Einstein bagels who needs to take notes in hieroglyphics to make me a bagel sang. As Rhianna says you gotta work work work work work work even if your customer is a derp derp derp derp derp so yeah I ain't trippin but seriously one single slice of Cheddar and 1/16 of a tomato gosh I've seen better portions at theN casting for Schindlers list. Yeah I went there.

Mmmmm. Not sure what you are trying to say here. My concern is hike is 12,600 feet. I don't think it will be easy. Good possibility I won't make it, I just want to try.  Maybe easier to ski or skate that elevation, as opposed to climbing up. 

Yes when they are a little older is actually harder, with jobs and school. But definitely don't want to discourage that.

I can relate I once had a pet goldfish and I almost always remembered to feed it. Lived a whole 3 weeks.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the pets. Our pets are treated like royalty. Ridiculous.

Yes when they are a little older is actually harder, with jobs and school. But definitely don't want to discourage that. Oh yeah, can't forget about the pets. Our pets are treated like royalty. Ridiculous.

I like dogs but to much responsibility to take care of one for me so I just mooch off others dogs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't believe that passholders from other areas will be out for opening day. Abasin opening day is a shit show.

Abasin webcam. The run open is about a minute and a half long. Greenish blue. attachicon.gifimage.png

years ago my dumbass came down that hill with a little too much speed and held onto the liftline ropes to slow down (place was empty).  fucked my gloves up pretty bad but lesson was learned and havent done it since