Really???

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I had someone I saw out recently who I hadn't seen in years ask me if I'm still a skier... He might has well have asked me if I'm still breathing. SMHerman...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

When i saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be train related or something dumb. I must say however I'm pleasantly surprised. The meme is a good one too. One "like" point for you good sir. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

I think we need to wait about a month for the Doug banning. It really does need to be closer to the season, but this one should be longer to appease the snow gods and repent for us not banning him last season.

Then I'll ban VTMark from my SFRB

Mark what's that long ass signature about. Next time put Chumbawumba lyrics in it.

I think we need to wait about a month for the Doug banning. It really does need to be closer to the season, but this one should be longer to appease the snow gods and repent for us not banning him last season.

I either request a banning or a new video blog segment...

Like we didn't know it was him or that the camera was on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had me fooled. I just assumed that he was going about his daily business when the adoring, camera carrying masses would catch him off guard, start recording while demanding an impromptu rap. Kind of like the Truman show but with him knowing that he was being filmed. Being a celebrity ain't easy. Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1