2/24...70+ degrees..spring skiing continues.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Upper bucks county is more expensive for the national average and $1,000 a month would be an affordable price for an individual or couple making over $3,000 a month. The average apartment in Allentown is actually 850' month and the range is like 600-1500+ It's why many people live with their parents longer or live with roommates since pay hasn't gone up much for a lot of people but the cost of living has.

The last two places I've lived have had ample off street parking. Water and garbage included and where I live now has free heat which dramatically cuts down my electric bill which is only about $30 a month when I'm not using AC. I'm not very handy aside from a little do it yourself plumbing. If I had a house would hire a grasscutter, need to find a handy man for maintenance and host Tupperware parties.

My dream is to live in a hotel. I'm getting closer to that dream. I actually checked out what the weekly rate is for the Howard Johnson across the street from dorney park and it's like $350-400 a week. Seems like a lot but then I'd have no bills and wouldn't need furniture, no deposit, free breakfast, housekeeping and maybe even a free USA today.

Wow free heat can't beat that. And yes there are a lot of expensive homes in Upper Bucks....I don't live in one of them. Our house would be considered small by today's standard, but even when the kids were still here, never felt crowded. We did finish part of the basement, that helped a lot. We still have our sweet foosball table down there, I can't seem to part with it.

Wow free heat can't beat that. And yes there are a lot of expensive homes in Upper Bucks....I don't live in one of them. Our house would be considered small by today's standard, but even when the kids were still here, never felt crowded. We did finish part of the basement, that helped a lot. We still have our sweet foosball table down there, I can't seem to part with it.

If being a fat, vegetative couch-rider has taught me anything, it's that you should sell it on LetGo.

• Like 1

We actually still use it occasionally.

Yeah, I figured. Was just making a joke about their commercials and how they are based on "can't bring myself to sell" like you said.

I know exactly how it is, I have an air hockey table in the basement that gets used maybe twice a year when my nephews are up.

Edited by enjoralas

Foosball tables make pretty good laundry drying racks for delicates. Convenient that they are usually in a basement as are washers.

What kind of delicate clothes do you have?

If being a fat, vegetative couch-rider has taught me anything, it's that you should sell it on LetGo.

QFT!! Quoted for truth. I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend.