2/26/17...gotta have faith..Bloody Sunday!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

Back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Arrived at the lower lot at 7:22am and in the house were Root, Atomic Jeff, Ryan, Nastar Glenn, MBike Mike, GSSucks, JFDan, JLaw, Justo, Rose, Enjorales, Enjorales dad, bro in law, Lehigh racing guy, TP4, Matt Edge, Terry, West Chester peeps and many others. The temperature was around freezing with brisk wins. I went from being a one or two later player the last few days back to being a full on four layer player.

The skiing today was pretty meh. There were some decent sections on the mountain particularly upper Main Street early and paradise but generally snow was frozen cord transitioning to thick sugar. Snow was fairly fast and the melting has stopped until midweek. Looks like potential snowmaking in the early AM hours tomorrow and more snowmaking as we get towards next weekend. I think they should be able to stay open until at least 3/19 but maybe they will try for longer if the late week cold snap persists. Anyway I already miss Thursday's slush bumps, Friday's 73 degree temperatures and yesterday's fast spring snow but back to late February weather. I was in the lot longer than on the mountain and Enjorales grilled up fine meats and racing guy brought hot dogs and rolls as well. I don't know when I'll be up next but am happy I got a nice four session stretch of skiing in the last 72 hours. JADIP

• Like 1

Today was fun. A bit sketchy but still fun and not nearly as terrible as I thought. My daughter and I left around 10 when the sugar really started to rear its ugly head. Today for some reason I noticed a shit ton of trash under the 6 pack. Probably mostly accumulated during the presidents week. Looks like that no outside food policy is really working. Note to Blue...please send someone down to clean that disgusting mess up at least once a week. The wooden trash can clearly isn't helping. For some reason that really bothers me. Anyway sorry for the rant and sorry I missed Enjorales who I've yet to meet.

Did he I miss Ridgrracer in the roll call. Anybody see guitar lately? He said he was gonna ski montage on Facebook but he hasn't posted on here in awhile.

Strike 2

The title of this thread refers to songs I listened to on the drive up that were appropriate for today. Might have to ski tomorrow afterwork as Tuesday night looks like rain.

Impressed with the U2 reference

If blue offered a free order of pierogies to help with cleanup I'd be on the crew. Conditions were bottom 20% but still some fun. Had zero interest in going back out after tailgating

Not even 40 degrees in the A wooo

10 or 15 years ago, before the now famous 6pack and NMDW, the litter problem was much worse. Back then it was like the Palmerton city dump. It's gotten better since but it's still terrible.
  • Like 1

Today was fun. A bit sketchy but still fun and not nearly as terrible as I thought. My daughter and I left around 10 when the sugar really started to rear its ugly head. Today for some reason I noticed a shit ton of trash under the 6 pack. Probably mostly accumulated during the presidents week. Looks like that no outside food policy is really working. Note to Blue...please send someone down to clean that disgusting mess up at least once a week. The wooden trash can clearly isn't helping. For some reason that really bothers me. Anyway sorry for the rant and sorry I missed Enjorales who I've yet to meet.

Strike 2

Ding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^ this

I almost always think it's good though, switch was good, drifty....

Enjorales is the man, dude kills it on the grill, matt3 gets a golf clap for Hebrew national dogs too.....

Good snow bad snow I never leave blue weekends thinking I should have stayed home

Hebrew national hot dogs remind me of the JCC camp.

• Like 1