Hey VTMark and TP4

My husband smokes so I know that look. In fact I give it to him too. I haven't skied in a few weeks, it has been so warm I am not surprised conditions are bad. Glad you had a good trip. What was your favorite resort?

Id take it to the Supreme Court. I think he targeted you because you're black. Not cool

TP4 you skiing blue tomorrow? Could be a pow day 3-6" forecast for the poke n hoes.

Reminds me of the Ludacris song Rollout. What you got in that bag what you got in that bag a couple of cans of who pass you did a good ass job of just eyeing me spying me

I don't know why you are saying there will be 3-6" overnight. There hasn't been anything in the forecast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My husband smokes so I know that look. In fact I give it to him too. I haven't skied in a few weeks, it has been so warm I am not surprised conditions are bad. Glad you had a good trip. What was your favorite resort?

Out of copper, steamboat, and vail, I enjoyed vail the best. I thought steamboat was a little too intermediate for me. I was able to do every trail on the map, even the hike to. Out west, I expect there to be a few runs I can't do at each resort

Is Kelsey able to ride? How are her feet?

She is doing well but will not be able to ski for at least another month

I've never skied Vail. I skied beaver creek and bought a voucher for $80 and was well worth it. Lots of terrain pods. Glad you had a good trip and lucky for you guys blue is really good now.

TP4 Colorado is the new California. Still a great place to be a tourist and live!!!

I don't know why you are saying there will be 3-6" overnight. There hasn't been anything in the forecast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forecast changed we ain't getting fuck all!!