11/26/17..Third times a charm.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from day three at Blue mountain the true mountain..I arrived at the upper lot around 720am and it was in the upper 30s and windy.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Shadows, Matt Edge, Gary, TP4, Indiggio, Slim, Justo, GSSucks, -Dan, Root and many others. The snow today was different than it was Friday and Saturday. Friday was cookies, boilerplate and chalk, Saturday was a mish mash of everything and today was a mid between mad sweet and low and mad apple sauce. The top of Coke around was a mini mogul field..midway you needed to be paying attention still pretty conjested but no real lift lines. Lower Main Street was better than average and easy out and vista were also good. 

I skied either 11 or 12 runs between 8am and 10am..spent an hour in the lot drinking beer and playing a frisbee game then went to the BMDI with shadows and Atomic Jeff, two omelettes, corned beef hash and eggs, order of bacon, OJ and two coffees was $27'total..was nice being back at the BMDI..great coffee service on demand..got topped off twice. 

All in all a nice three days of November skiing..hats off to the staff for pulling off a Root Friday opening..especially the snowmakers. See everybody next weekend. I haven't even checked out the weather yet but if it stays below 60 they'll be able to make it but let's hope it gets cold soon.  

• Like 1