Official 2017-2018 Opening Day Thread

saltyant

If you hope, you shall receive. It doesn’t take much to see why Blue took the mantle from CB as the most popular mountain on PASR...

Has nothing to do with who opens first. Blue is just a better hill. There isn't a trail at CB that compares to a Razors or an NMDW. Shit if I had another kid I'd probably name him or her NMDW. That's how much I like that run.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Has nothing to do with who opens first. Blue is just a better hill. There isn't a trail at CB that compares to a Razors or an NMDW. Shit if I had another kid I'd probably name him or her NMDW. That's how much I like that run.

That’s weird, man. But I respect that. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I really enjoy Cliffhanger. That initial drop is legit, though the run off is pretty long and flat. I haven't skied Razors or NMDW enough yet to make a comparison (e.g. on a powder day), but I'm sure I will have at the end of this Skison. Razors is fun because it has the 3 drops... I think? The only time I skied it was the last day of last season.

Edited by saltyant

I don’t disagree. I just think that all these little issues with CB and their operating procedures degrade its popularity, especially with hardcore skiers and riders to the point where it can’t even be considered to be the best.