3/3 delayed opening

enjoralas

35 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Looks like camel is already on wind hold.  Delayed opening due to high winds and to "dig out." Says to check back at 9am.

Doesn't say anticipated opening at 9, which worries me,  but check back at 9. Lame. 

They pulled that crap the one time when Stevenson Lift was on delay. Kept saying check back in 30 minutes starting at noon and they didn't open the lift until 3.

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How was blue??

Blue was pretty rad. Skied Lazy Mile a lot which was in good shape. Also did 2 Burma runs and some Paradise and Dreamweaver. One run down Main Street but it sucked. Also saw some cool PASRs and got some second-hand vape.

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I remember that. That was so messed up. 

They repeatedly made me think the opening was imminent even though it wasnt. If they would have said "lift opens at 3" then I wouldn't have cared. Looks like they dont have either high speed quad running today.

I was gonna do a trip report, but since I lost my tagging privileges forget it. I'll just post this pic and use some hashtags.

#powpowpow #sundayfunday #18inches #sickbird #JustLikeRockyIVWhenHe'sTrainingInSiberia

20180304_082559.thumb.jpg.4d029454bc34f831d3c6f37f8653c553.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1