Jump to content
tarponhead

Flyflow chemical pants

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

 


Yep! But not lowering price so I have brand new ski pants when I turn into a fat ass again

 

Oh I understand they’re a good deal I just spent money on new ski pants last season so not in the market.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh I understand they’re a good deal I just spent money on new ski pants last season so not in the market.  

Yup yup. New ski clothes on you is like leap year - not often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

New clothes period.  I only have one dress shirt.  Anyway thanks Shadows for tagging me in this. 

How many drawers do you have in your hotel house? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

How many drawers do you have in your hotel house? 

Also does the hotel house come with those hangers where the top of it is just a little nub that fits into the ring on the bar? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Schif said:

Also does the hotel house come with those hangers where the top of it is just a little nub that fits into the ring on the bar? 

Great question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Schif said:

Also does the hotel house come with those hangers where the top of it is just a little nub that fits into the ring on the bar? 

Normal hangers.  I have five.  If my wardrobe expands I’ll get get more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Normal hangers.  I have five.  If my wardrobe expands I’ll get get more. 

I have extra I can give you if you need hangers. Plastic only, I toss the wire ones from the dry cleaners as soon as I can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Schif said:

I have extra I can give you if you need hangers. Plastic only, I toss the wire ones from the dry cleaners as soon as I can. 

I honestly don’t need them I wear five shirts a week for work and the rest of my clothes are t shirts and long sleeve shirts that go jB drawers. I am gonna have to buy a tie for my cousins wedding this spring as it’s a dressy affair and prob have to drop like $70 on a sport coat that I’ll wear one time. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I honestly don’t need them I wear five shirts a week for work and the rest of my clothes are t shirts and long sleeve shirts that go jB drawers. I am gonna have to buy a tie for my cousins wedding this spring as it’s a dressy affair and prob have to drop like $70 on a sport coat that I’ll wear one time. 

I'll let you borrow a sport coat. It can be my good deed for the year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'll let you borrow a sport coat. It can be my good deed for the year

The last sport coat I bought was for my friends wedding two and a half years ago and it was 85 degrees so didn’t even wear it and when I moved I threw it out.  When I was in college I even owned a suit cause I thought I was gonna go work on Wall Street. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I honestly don’t need them I wear five shirts a week for work and the rest of my clothes are t shirts and long sleeve shirts that go jB drawers. I am gonna have to buy a tie for my cousins wedding this spring as it’s a dressy affair and prob have to drop like $70 on a sport coat that I’ll wear one time. 

I’ll lend you a coat and tie if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NMSKI said:


I’ll lend you a coat and tie if you want.

You probably won't want it back...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, NMSKI said:


I’ll lend you a coat and tie if you want.

Well everybody around her is so generous and my allentown friends are the same..I might have to buy you another pack of beer nuts for you to eat some Tuesday night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well everybody around her is so generous and my allentown friends are the same..I might have to buy you another pack of beer nuts for you to eat some Tuesday night. 

 

Yep, PASR is still ADD. Awesome. See you fools within a month

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...