Shawnee Opening Day 2019-2020

saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Anyone going to Shawnee tomorrow for opening day? 8 trails open and even a high speed lift. Wow! That's like twice as many trails as Blue da True, and you can get up the mountain, like way way faster.

No, but I do enjoy Shawnee. Especially more than that Camelback circus. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Anyone going to Shawnee tomorrow for opening day? 8 trails open and even a high speed lift. Wow! That's like twice as many trails as Blue da True, and you can get up the mountain, like way way faster.

How much are lift tickets?  Toast and Root like Shawnee. 

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

where you seeing pricing?

Where is says Buy Discount Tickets in red. It's one of those annoying prepay, limited quantities remaining, nonrefundable deals. I'm undecided and need to think it over for a few hours, since I don't like to commit. By the time I decide the price will probably be $50 and I'll just end up going to Blue the True. I dont like paying much more than $40 to ski in PA.

20191122_122258.thumb.jpg.9839c5f9bf93094de2599f9bff836ecf.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

Just now, saltyant said:

Where is says discount tickets in red. It's one of those annoying prepay, limited quantities remaining, nonrefundable deals. I'm undecided and need to think it over for a few hours, since I don't like to commit. By the time I decide the price will probably be $50+.20191122_122258.thumb.jpg.9839c5f9bf93094de2599f9bff836ecf.jpg

shit i gotta go to the bank and get a loan first.  i was thinking it be like $30. i was hoping shawnee cause ive never been there before, but now ill have to comparison shop at BB and BC as well.  i might say fuck it and stay home...my options are limitless!

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

shit i gotta go to the bank and get a loan first.  i was thinking it be like $30. i was hoping shawnee cause ive never been there before, but now ill have to comparison shop at BB and BC as well.  i might say fuck it and stay home...my options are limitless!

I guess window price for tomorrow is $68 which is absolutely insane for 8 trails.

Edited by saltyant