2/7/21...snowing.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 hours ago, mute1080 said:

The first hour was grate today until the lines got crazy. I’ll be up with the fam tonight, hoping the big game keeps people away.

6DCB6829-F990-4284-ACEC-5EB5BDD78080.jpeg

I did a kickboxing class at Joltin Jabs on Main Street Manayunk. She was the small 10 person class. She was funny and someone I would want on my side in the event of a brawl 😂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

I was wrong to type that post...and I'm sorry for that....Things I have heard but should prolly not repeat...

Not at all. She has an intimidating presence to her. I could see how that could come off. At the races the parents hike up to the viewing area. The joke always was, all the moms look half dead by the time they make it up there and Cecily looks like it’s her wedding day.

• Like 2

Skiing was great today but the lot was LIT!
DC2404C5-ADDD-4A00-B97E-418C25C77FFC.thumb.jpeg.ed73f3b64b4bc81f49405a82da31eee1.jpeg

Wtf was with that dude pushing his kid around in the lot? We saw him yesterday too! As someone with a small child, blues parking lot is pretty low on my list of places I’d like to take them for a stroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

Wtf was with that dude pushing his kid around in the lot? We saw him yesterday too! As someone with a small child, blues parking lot is pretty low on my list of places I’d like to take them for a stroll.

Trying to up their zinc levels to help prevent COVID perhaps?

• Like 2