2/10/22...It felt like springtime on this February morning..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have fun driving double as far for half the mountain. Post a report. 

It's just for nostalgia and a change of scenery. I skied Roundtop at night a lot when I was a brand new skier because I worked in the area. I haven't been there in several years and cant wait to bomb Minuteman... used to struggle going down it.

Also I've never skied the black diamonds there and AtomicSkier says Gunbarrel is rad.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

besides drinking the parking lot

Gross.  My truck spills blinker fluid like crazy.  That stuff is bad for you.  

Seriously though, i had a friend that was a part time Delco cop, and he couldnt help himself when it came to telling people he was "an off duty cop".  It was like embarrassing hanging out with him when he did that.  

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How are conditions and what’s good?

It's as good as any night skiing sesh 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm just spoiled from skiing mornings 99% of the time and of course the recent foot of Perder in Vermont so of course I'm like "meh". It's probably a 9/10 for night skiing fans.

• Like 2

Law nailed it. Conditions are definitely starting to deteriorate. Little sugar a little spice a little everything nice tonight. Far from the worst, not close to what it's been over the past month or so however. That's based on one run on coming soon so far. who knows what the rest of the mountain is like. Have a feeling it's going to be a bit worse everywhere else we'll see

IMG_20220210_192929.jpg

IMG_20220210_192643_HDR.jpg

• Like 2