Fall Festival

Bear Creek PR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is going? I think I am going on sunday. Zonked said she might go on sunday (but doesn't sound to sure). Rob said hes going both days, Thinksnow is going on Saturday(I think)...Who knows about Jeff...Glenn said he was probably going one day (I think)....

Who else?

Everyone should bring a pumpkin with PASR carved in it..... I know BC would appreciate us showing some fall colors. who knows if you email mary at Bear creek you might even win a season pass!!

We are bringing one.

BTW - There will be serious scrutiny on my part for use of my grass skis. Please bring your own boots. No offense to anyone. It is difficult to learn and do and there are no brakes. I would rather not have any issues with anyone getting too scraped up. PM me or Thinksnow or Skidude for more info.

Edited by Papasteeze

Just a reminder, anyone bringing a carved pumpkin to be displayed and in the competition has to register it with me first. Shoot me an email at maryb@skibearcreek.com. If you're just planning on displaying them at the PSAR table, that's a different story. Those I don't need to know about.

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!