Fall Festival

Bear Creek PR

hey rob i cant make it up tomorrow, or today, or whatever day it is! gay daylight savings time :confused, cas my friend is coming over and he wants to play ssx on tour. buy it for nipples if he doesnt have it already! hahah, it was nice meeting you today!

they found a good home!

unidilladutchmenandskis061.jpg

thanks a bunch

--jarod #49

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were very nasty things being posted in the staff forum by skidude, while he was at Bear Creek, so I was forced to drop all my tools (was working on the car) and fly down to BC. Talk about a nice guy :nana

Uhhh I can't help what Glenn puts my name on :rofl

Jeff, your car < PASR...just remember that.

It was nice meeting some of you guys on Saturday...Next time we meet will be on the snow.

Thanks for coming out and supporting PASR! I was scattered all over the place, when I got back you were gone.... :(

We learned alot Saturday and Sunday and the Grass skis made for a great conversation starter. Props to Bear for supporting us. We had 2 nice days made alot of new contacts and got chance to get together to chat bout all kinds of stuff!

hey rob i cant make it up tomorrow, or today, or whatever day it is! gay daylight savings time :confused, cas my friend is coming over and he wants to play ssx on tour. buy it for nipples if he doesnt have it already! hahah, it was nice meeting you today!

they found a good home!

unidilladutchmenandskis061.jpg

thanks a bunch

--jarod #49

Nice matching set!! Thank the Ski Bum for your skis. Thank your Dad too! psssssssst. Those skis were a reward for being a great student from his dad!

yeah dude fall festival 05 ROCKED!!!haha yeah doing sasquatch on grass skis wasnt a good idea.. fun! but not a good idea... CANT WEIT TO DO IT AGAIN! isnt that right steeze machine!! haha hell yess!

You should have seen bcparkstaff spinning 360's on em and steeze switchin up back and forth.

:rock

you missed me on saterday too. and i didn't even have a "extreemly concetive" shrton.

VT did a great job explaining and promoting who we are, what we do etc etc. Thanks to you and your girl for hanging out with us.

cheeze and crackers! they were doin 3's on them damnn.... lol mine were pretty slow.. bu they way did you pinch the rail on the set yett? lol it was umm intresting having the one faster then the other thats and plus i couldnt ride switch cuz of the jam up. :confused

yeah and as for not seeing us on sumday umm mark and i were too busy getting all cut up from his ramp in his back yard lol. i took his board down it he took my skis... haha umm result.. blooddy!!! (note to slfe never try snow boarding, result WILL be messy)

Hi Everyone,

It was great to meet you all and put a face with your names. Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch the grass skiing, but make sure you send me photos to maryb@skibearcreek.com. I might be able to get them on the Bear Creek website. Also, thanks for all your support of Bear Creek. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did this weekend!!

Thanks again,

Mary

Hi Everyone,

It was great to meet you all and put a face with your names. Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch the grass skiing, but make sure you send me photos to maryb@skibearcreek.com. I might be able to get them on the Bear Creek website. Also, thanks for all your support of Bear Creek. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did this weekend!!

Thanks again,

Mary

where you there on sunday? I don't believe I got to meet you... :no