1/1/23…New Years day..warm..variable.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:17am and it was around 40 degrees under sunny sky’s with moderate winds.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, NMSki, Mute, Ryan, Boo Bear, MBike Mike, Mrs. Snowbunski, Bethlehem ford crew, Dirtwolf,’Slim, Indiggio, Drew, BenM, Mixilplix, Gary and many others.  

First run on razors was pretty slick and uneven, coming soon was pretty similar maybe a little bit better.  Lazy mile was initially a little chunky and choppy but got better.  Paradise was good the entire time and Main Street skied alright especially in the skeet spot on the lower half.  Midway was just ok.  Crowds were super light probably some of the least crowded weekend skiing ever.  Still plenty of race kids whoring the trails.  

I enjoyed some beers in the lot and got to ride around on Mutes electric scooter..MBike made some pork and sausage sandwiches and there was a mini Asian invasion in our row.  All in all a decent spring skiing day.  JADIP

8557FCB2-68AB-44CF-839F-5E748CE0BF2B.jpeg

11DE5756-5697-4C88-9D0E-08A7C599CAEA.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1