12/9/23…Deja Vu

GrilledSteezeSandwich

30 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

hopefully its just a troll on the loose.  Never a good thing to hear.  

Maybe the wrecked Asian we saw last weekend was back?

We were in the super 6 line and 3 Asian boarders were in front of us, one was blazing away on a joint right at the gate and could barely stand up.
Of course, they didn't have a clue how to get on the lift, taking a couple of steps out from the gate and tried to sit on the chair as it came around.
The liftie told the one guy you can't be smoking that here to which the guy replied "Sorry, I thought I was in Jersey.  Isn't it legal here?"
They had to stop the lift and get the 3 out of the way since there was a full boat at the line for the chair they tried to sit on.

Later, Slim saw the guy chowing down in the lower lodge, said he must've had the munchies big time with the way he was eating.

• Haha 4

Belleayre was really nice Saturdays.  Nice spring skiing day.  About 5 ways down, including one with whales on it that got a little bumped up, so was down right fun skiing.

Snow making sure has come a long way.  

New chairlift and skier bridge is cool.

How's it look for the weekend at blue?  Burma, Main Street and Paradise?  Three ways down?

Edited by tnt temp
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, tnt temp said:

Belleayre was really nice Saturdays.  Nice spring skiing day.  About 5 ways down, including one with whales on it that got a little bumped up, so was down right fun skiing.

Snow making sure has come a long way.  

New chairlift and skier bridge is cool.

How's it look for the weekend at blue?  Burma, Main Street and Paradise?  Three ways down?

i think upper main and paradise are a no go for this weekend.  Thats just my worthless guess though.