1/20-1/21…weekend roll call thread.

On 1/21/2024 at 11:55 AM, DiMe said:

So awesome........ 

Screenshot_20240121_113840_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240121_115321_Chrome.jpg

Sadly, both days with great conditions were crowded enough that i had my fill at 9:30.  Others have more patience than me for a lift line, but when its at the scanners thats about when its my time to leave.  All this isnt limited to Blue, thank the multi-mountain pass i guess.  weird shit pops up on my FB, and i found this. 

image.png.f38f6cde957dfabb4d40c7e10984d207.png

image.png.e30ed49c5f3e098391261ffacb775277.png

i saw that Roundtop was "the busiest ever" saturday and sunday.  

But, also saw JF was not real busy.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Sadly, both days with great conditions were crowded enough that i had my fill at 9:30.  Others have more patience than me for a lift line, but when its at the scanners thats about when its my time to leave.  All this isnt limited to Blue, thank the multi-mountain pass i guess.  weird shit pops up on my FB, and i found this. 

It's super weird but it's like lemmings or something where they all show up en masse all at the same resort. 

Almost all of UT has been insane this year but apparently it's generally only one of the resorts that is way worse than the others. Two weeks ago they 4hr redsnaked Basin, while everywhere else is relatively empty, two days later you can't get to the bird but Alta was empty. A parking reservation at Brighton is like trying to get a table at Delilah at the Wynn but when you get there it's ride on.  None of it makes any .

I have and have had an ikon I'm not hating but they gotta figure the numbers out because for whatever reason they seem to all pick the same places. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Been keeping an eye on Montage, Elk and Shawnee which all have been far more peaceful on the weekend and holidays.  The multi passes def make a difference but Blue is still the best terrain option in NEPA imo. I love  weekdays at Blue.  I gotta be feeling extra itchy to even come out and deal with the weekends.

Edited by DiMe
  • Like 1