bc plans to open first week of december

tretiak

Yeah, but last year the dumb weather didn't get cold for a while. I remember that it wasn't very cold in November last year because we were anxious to try the snowmaker out and it took forever for it to go below freezing. We might get our first frost tonight!

Every Place in PA is aiming to open the first week in Dec. I can tell you that in 2009 CB will be trying to open "late nov, early dec'...but the stupid weather has to cooperate.

Dont believe the mountains they always one two weeks into dec.

Edited by messr2006

do you always have a smartass comment for everything dh because your really an ignorant bastard. :rocks:blowingup::upyers

Now, now. DH has his place, things wouldn't be the same without him. The claims to ignorance are unfounded. He certainly is sarcastic, a bit of a wise ass, and often intolerant. However, for the most part he knows what he's talking about. If anything his opinions get in the way of his knowledge, but ignorant bastard.... come on now thats a bit extreme.

Now, now. DH has his place, things wouldn't be the same without him. The claims to ignorance are unfounded. He certainly is sarcastic, a bit of a wise ass, and often intolerant. However, for the most part he knows what he's talking about. If anything his opinions get in the way of his knowledge, but ignorant bastard.... come on now thats a bit extreme.

i think he is justbecause he lives out in tahoe and can trash the pocono's because he lives somewhere else. i mean he wouldnt like it if we started trashing everywhere he rides.correct?

thanks '999 i knew you would enjoy that

i think he is justbecause he lives out in tahoe and can trash the pocono's because he lives somewhere else. i mean he wouldnt like it if we started trashing everywhere he rides.correct?

Guys just chill out. all the hating on this site isn't doing anything good

Guys just chill out. all the hating on this site isn't doing anything good

It's no biggie, 'Dude...we're just coming to a collective understanding to ignore certain things. There's no hating, really. If there's a dog that tries biting you, your first reaction is to yell WTF...and so as to not give ThinSnow ulcers, we're all going to try and not kick the dog.

And there will be peace in the land.

----

I was trying to picture how far up the terrain park goes, but my memory sucks.

It's no biggie, 'Dude...we're just coming to a collective understanding to ignore certain things. There's no hating, really. If there's a dog that tries biting you, your first reaction is to yell WTF...and so as to not give ThinSnow ulcers, we're all going to try and not kick the dog.

And there will be peace in the land.

----

I was trying to picture how far up the terrain park goes, but my memory sucks.

we know.... :lol

Anyway, I wasn't just talking about in this thread....If you don't like people, don't talk to them, and try not to take shots at them whenever you get a chance...We don't want Thinksnow to go crazy(er)

Thanks.

Living outside of PA has nothing to do with the way I post. If you go back and read some of my posts from years ago on the CB board you'll find much of the same. I learned to snowboard in the Poconos and they hold a place in my heart. This is why I continue to post on PASR and the CB message board. I assume this is why Sibhusky and snowskilz still post here.

I'm confused as to how you associate me saying that your source sucks with me "trashing the poconos." First off, it's SNOWBOARD DOT COM. If you had posted a thread with a half-decent source, I probably would have said something along the lines of "oh wow awesome I wish mountains opened that early when I lived in PA." Rather, you posted a thread with a rumor from someone who has nothing to do with BC. The rumor was debunked by offical BC reps, then you say that I'm bashing the poconos. I really don't see the connection.

Oh yeah, and feel free to talk trash about where I ride. It doesn't really matter to me, becuase I have fun here. It's pretty similar to how I didn't care about people talking trash when I rode at CB. Some of you guys get your panties in a bunch if someone even says the slightest negative thing about PA mountains, and that doubles if the person doesn't live in PA. Get over yourselves (or your respective mountains).

Hay guys I heard Batboy and Elvis were having lunch at a diner in Topeka. My source is the National Enquirer.

BC's park is basically two runs top to bottom on skiers right that merge adjacent to the tubing run.. BC really needs to move that tubing run!!

I don't know how many features they actually have but it certainly feels like it has more variety than anywhere else I have been. Albeit it is compact comparitievely to the acreage out west. They have alot of stuff! GO BC!!