SWEEEEEEEEET

skidude

Brad Sweney works at the loft? I know him as Brad (so If were talking about a different guy, lemme know).

I would say Mark is the best ski repair guy, and Brad (tho I haven't had much done with him) is the best boot guy around

But if you ever run out onto a problem on the hill Mark will help you out, and knows how to get the quick fixes so you can finish your day skiing. He also knows how to get the long term fixes, to save your gear.

If you don't know him, and ski CB alot...He is deffinatly a good guy to get to know!!!

Brad Sweney works at the loft? I know him as Brad (so If were talking about a different guy, lemme know).

I would say Mark is the best ski repair guy, and Brad (tho I haven't had much done with him) is the best boot guy around

But if you ever run out onto a problem on the hill Mark will help you out, and knows how to get the quick fixes so you can finish your day skiing. He also knows how to get the long term fixes, to save your gear.

If you don't know him, and ski CB alot...He is deffinatly a good guy to get to know!!!

Yeah Brad works at the loft. He has been my go-to ski guy ever since I started skiing. He also sold me my first pair of skis.Brad defenlty is a really good boot guy but he can save your skis like no ones bussiness. I once had a 2 inch gash all the way down to the base of the ski and Brad fixed them for me by the next morning. The time he took to fix them was fine becaue I was still recovering from the fall... lol lol

Yeah Brad works at the loft. He has been my go-to ski guy ever since I started skiing. He also sold me my first pair of skis.Brad defenlty is a really good boot guy but he can save your skis like no ones bussiness. I once had a 2 inch gash all the way down to the base of the ski and Brad fixed them for me by the next morning. The time he took to fix them was fine becaue I was still recovering from the fall... lol lol

That's not really that hard of a fix, but Brad is a good guy from what I can tell. I'm pretty sure he sold me my boots. The only time I've delt with Mark, he was really friendly. It was when I ripped the heal out of my Atomic Boots. He basically gave me the tools I thought might fix it, and we tried seeing if we could screw it back on. It wasn't fixable and he kept me from wasting my time trying to fix something that couldn't be. I ended up getting a newer, upgraded pair from Atomic so that worked out great in the end. It just sucked that I didn't have my boots for about 3 weeks.

They are both good guys. I would have given the nod to Brad for technical prowess, except for the complaint from Atomic, which has me worried. Mark is a SUPER SUPER guy to deal with and Siblet and I owe him a lot.

When I dropped my skis off, i said I wanted 1degree base, 3degree side bevels, and the guy said to another worker "brad will have to do them when he gets in" I'm not sure if he just did the bevels, or or the grinding too, but my GS:9s have a low spot where they were ground down too much (it's very apparent when tuning)

When I dropped my skis off, i said I wanted 1degree base, 3degree side bevels, and the guy said to another worker "brad will have to do them when he gets in" I'm not sure if he just did the bevels, or or the grinding too, but my GS:9s have a low spot where they were ground down too much (it's very apparent when tuning)

I think you should have taken it up with them at the time or at least found out what exactly happened so that we have the facts and not guesses.

I think you should have taken it up with them at the time or at least found out what exactly happened so that we have the facts and not guesses.

didnt notice it until i started tuning my own gear (first time actually). I noticed looking from a side profile, you could see the side edge was thick at one point, and then got thin and then thick again, it's like they held it that spot on the grinder for longer...

FUNNY - I gave mark an ear full on Sunday, introduced him to Ridge an Nipples - gave them stickers and required them to place them prominently or I was going to hate on them online. J/K!!

Any how. Nice pic dude. When I go to pick up the stuff I left off this weekend I will have to let him know he is a celebrity!

"When I dropped my skis off, i said I wanted 1degree base, 3degree side bevels, and the guy said to another worker "brad will have to do them when he gets in" I'm not sure if he just did the bevels, or or the grinding too, but my GS:9s have a low spot where they were ground down too much (it's very apparent when tuning)

sweet you don't even know how the machines work (um beveling and grinding are the same operation its one machine, you set the angle, run the ski over it, turn it around, run the other side over it. repeat) but you can definately tell it was the guy in the shop who did it not you trying to tune or a manufacturing defect. Running a ski over an edger is something i learned literally my first day working in a ski shop, i'm sure some one who has worked for more than 2 weeks has spent time tuning rentals, and by the time you've done a hundred pairs of rental skis in a day you can pretty much do it in your sleep. I'm sure he didn't fuck up such a simple operation on your skis, so don't give a local shop a bad rep. Actually if you leave it on one spot too long you get a black mark on your edge from burning it, so if you had that indent it would be black as well. Which you didn't mention, thus i doubt his equipment did it.