X-mas vacation & New Year's? Anyone taking a trip?

Justin aka NJ_wakeNsnow

So my girlfriend and I just sucked it up and booked it...5 days/4 nights in Killington 12/28-1/1..Then convinced my buddy to come with us and my girl is going to bring a friend for her, plus I think 2 other friends (a couple) of ours who we wakeboard with expressed some interest in coming up for 3 days or so..So we're stoked about getting an awesome vacation and getting away from work/bs and just shred for 5 days..We originally wanted to head up to Mt. Snow but everything was booked, so we looked @ Killi and found a place 2.5 mi. from the mtn..I like Killi anyway, so it should be a great time, and even more we'll have an awesome NYE for 2005! :rock:wiggle

How about everyone else? Anyone taking a trip they are looking forward to?

the week I have off for school me and a group of my friends are headin up to blue for day trips. But i'm stayin home for New Years so I can act like a teenager :rock

But we are headin out to Utah for spring break :)

Edited by Zonked

That seems like the worst week to take a trip since prices are so high and all the kids are out of school.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I seem to recall that some ski areas make 60 to 75% of their entire annual revenue during XMass week. Glenn's log cabin idea at WF sounds pretty good, though. I remember a few years ago when CB only had either Birches or King Tut open the whole week.