awesome night... sketchiness at Sheetz...

Metz the Jersey boy

Alright, first of all, last night (Sunday) I had an awesome night at Blue. The mountain is in great shape for this early in the season (even though the quad went down for a bit). Nothing like bombing down Paradise and actually having enough room to get in some great turns. Only one thing got me on the ride home... I stopped at Sheetz (is there really any way to not stop at Sheetz?) and well, I watched an attendant proceed to pick up hot dogs that fell on the floor and NOT throw them out... Major dissapointment there... Oh well... hopefully she tossed them eventually, since it was a mad rush in there. Wow... did I just start a Sheetz thread?

if I go crazy will you still call me superman?

blue was in good shape for this early in the season..my girl and my buddy and i all had a great day yesterday..i actually stopped @ sheetz and got some dogs with chili & cheese (since there are no Wa-Wa's in PA)..good thing i watched her make them! :nono

yeah, don't know what time you were there, but after night skiing around 10:15 it was a madhouse in there... You must be from south jersey, cause there aren't any wa-wa's up here that I'd be real happy to eat at...

Strong point Doug... yeah, I'm a big fan of the fajitaz and burgerz... I think next time i'm at Sheetz I'm going to buy a sweet pair of aviators to ski in... coolest sunglasses ever... nachos... good call though... very good call. I think i just found a weekly things to do...

and another thing... probably the wrong area to be talking about it... but since we're talking about sheetz, why can't there be a sheetz on the way to camelback... thats all I want...

Only one thing got me on the ride home... I stopped at Sheetz (is there really any way to not stop at Sheetz?) and well, I watched an attendant proceed to pick up hot dogs that fell on the floor and NOT throw them out did I just start a Sheetz thread?

if I go crazy will you still call me superman?

:blink: I had a hot dog there friday! :confused i thought it tasted funny. And yes, you just started a WAWA vs Sheetz thread.

There's actually a wawa like, 15 minutes away from sheetz, the one on schoenersville rd, probably not on the way. There's also one in Easton, and there's another one being put up on schoenersville, down past westgate mall, near bethelehem. Oh yeah, and there's one on Tilghman street. Oh yeah, and there's one on Washington street in Easton.

Yeah, just wish we'd get sheetz here in jersey... I'd have to go to about 4 different places to get everything I get from Sheetz in one visit... In jersey I'd have to go to Taco Bell (Toxic Hell) for my fajitas, Dunkin Donuts for my bagel breakfast sandwich, Quick Check for a sub that doesn't even compare to a sheetz masterpiece on bread, and Wendy's for a burger that just isn't as good as the ones from Sheetz... This isn't even taking into account the fact the entertainment you can get at Sheetz late night... the people are definitely fun to watch... Oh yeah, and a couple of the girls at Sheetz by Blue Mtn. are worth looking at for the 5 minutes it takes my Shmagels, Shmuffins, and shwatever else i ordered to get made...

And on the topic of the Meatball hoag with mayo, I agree- Try a meatball hoag with mayo, fried onions, lettuce and american cheese... its ashmazing...

ok, I took the sh- thing a little too far there... forgive me

theres actually two on schoenersville now, they just put a new one in. one is up on the bath/northampton end near fuller and the other is down past westgate by moravian, but still, within about 2 minutes of each other. i wouldnt trust any kind of convenience store in allentown though. their murder rate is through the roof right now. i was just at 711 on 7th street the other night for a quick energy drink fix and as we pulled up, a bunch of guys scattered and got into cars, and the payphone outside was ringing... you know something was about to go down.

theres actually two on schoenersville now, they just put a new one in. one is up on the bath/northampton end near fuller and the other is down past westgate by moravian, but still, within about 2 minutes of each other. i wouldnt trust any kind of convenience store in allentown though. their murder rate is through the roof right now. i was just at 711 on 7th street the other night for a quick energy drink fix and as we pulled up, a bunch of guys scattered and got into cars, and the payphone outside was ringing... you know something was about to go down.

It actaully did get robbed too...

a wawa is right next door to my house and i think that wawa might be a penn. and NJ company

Wawa has been growing. They are now in PA, NJ, MD, and VA. When I was in school in Ohio I missed Wawa big time. The first thing I would do when I would get home from school on my breaks was go get a hoagie and a tastykake from Wawa.

blue was in good shape for this early in the season..my girl and my buddy and i all had a great day yesterday..i actually stopped @ sheetz and got some dogs with chili & cheese (since there are no Wa-Wa's in PA)..good thing i watched her make them! :nono

No WaWa's in Pa..? wawa was created in Pa, and moved to NJ, and DE.