9's at Blue Mt????

MCRX

I just wanna let everyone know that i think the new park is sick, last night my friend sevened the first booter on sidewinder and he had plenty of time for a 9...and it just made me realize that the new park is such a step up for blue....propsssss

I just wanna let everyone know that i think the new park is sick, last night my friend sevened the first booter on sidewinder and he had plenty of time for a 9...and it just made me realize that the new park is such a step up for blue....propsssss

there was a guy throwing 1080's on the booter yesterday

Edited by forumdestroyer154

haha, what? who? and skis or board?

edit: wait a minute, i was there ALL day yesterday, how did i miss that?

he was on skis. i was riding with him for about an hour. i think he name was doyle????

That was me. :yes

haha nice try racer maybe if u had a set of twins then maybe i would be nice

I know Blue is upping their park this year....

When I was there they only had the Terrain Run open, but they had a nice kicker there.

The only problem I have with sidewinder is that it is all twisty turny, which I think is not the best run for a park. I'd prefer a nice easy slope thats really wide.

The only problem I have with sidewinder is that it is all twisty turny, which I think is not the best run for a park. I'd prefer a nice easy slope thats really wide.

i thought it had good flow to it, gave it a little more excitement. although, if you land a little wierd off the new flat down box, you might go into the trees.

I know Blue is upping their park this year....

When I was there they only had the Terrain Run open, but they had a nice kicker there.

i agrree with you on the trail factor.. i dont think its a good park trail

whatever... you get what you get.. even if the trail isnt wide enough the park is still sick. and width shouldnt matter if you have any idea what you are doing in the first place. its jsut good that they have their 45ft table where it is semi-wide

i agree. the windy-ness bothered me the first few times through, but i'm ok with it now. the only part i think that gets hairy is around the table top. i'm not crazy that there is that kicker up top and the landing rolls right into the table. its fun to session through both of them, but when there are a few people in there it gets sketchy. you get people coming off the rail that like to use the side of the table (which they need to stop doing) people dropping on the table from between the rail and the kicker, and people hitting the kicker and then the table. not to mention if it is a weekend you get all the pain in the ass rubber neckers who just come in there to watch and clutter it up even more. i still like the set up, no doubt about that. it just gets a little crowded sometimes.

I think the only thing blue really needs to do its put in some metal...f*** the boxes....270 to board on the box are way to easy i want the old down kink....

Yeah I agree. Blue is really pushing this box thing this season, I like rails a whole lot more. Basically no balance is involved with a box.

I think the only thing blue really needs to do its put in some metal...f*** the boxes....270 to board on the box are way to easy i want the old down kink....

......Maybe blue should start thinking "outside of the box"

hey some people like me are still learning.

Boxes are good to learn tricks on before you go to a rail, so i think it's good that they have technical boxes in.

EDIT: ....Not that i wouldn't want to see any rails in this season-I hope they put some in, which they will.

Edited by stevo182

as to 9s and 10s... haha im no where near that yet im working on my 7. but i know boarders at blue that shtomp 9s and were gettin close to 10s (last time i checkd).. and i dunno if anybody saw them but on wednesday (12/28)a bunch of them were filming for a commercial for Blue.

and.. i agree about putting the rails in as soon as possible. this year i was really slow getting back into slidin stuff, and i have no problem w/ leaving all the boxes in, but they need to add the rails.wheres the progression?

hahaha and i just have to say i always cheer for those snowboarders who 5050 the battleship box (or any other box) thats like 3 times as wide as their board, and then act like they own the mt...

and what jibophonic said about people hittin the flat down box and then going off the side of the table... hahaha i saw someone do that on wednesday night... this boarder did exactly that, and a skier comes flying over the table right into the boarder and takes him out.... coulda been REALLY serious but fortunately noone was hurt. hopefully a lesson learned.

the only problem imo with the first booter in the park is that the trail is so narrow there, and the whole slope is level with the landing. it would be all right but all the people that dont belong in the park just go around the kicker and ride down through the middle of the landing. even when someones spotting the landing and telling people to stay out of the way, i almost landed on people multiple times cause they just cut right back in.. only solution would be widen the trail but that wil have to wait for next year i guess.

definitely agree with everyone though about the park being much better than previously. keep it comin, blue.

Edited by snownskateguy

......Maybe blue should start thinking "outside of the box"

hahahah thats a good one.. but yeah i know ive done my fair share of harping on the trail so i do wanna state that the park is pretty nice once you get over the who trail factor.. i did like the first flat down and the first kicker alot.. in a couple weeks ill prolly head out there again