OFFICIAL PASR DAY 2/5/05

Papasteeze

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part the mountain is skiable. I do suggest, however, that we move the pasr day to next sunday, as ASRA will be there, which means Skimom, myself, Ski999 (hopefully), Atomic Jeff, and Doug will all be racing. Furthermore, Temps will be dropping rapidly after sunday. They will be able to make LOTS of snow all week over night. Next weekend will be a much better weekend for it.

For the most part the mountain is skiable. I do suggest, however, that we move the pasr day to next sunday, as ASRA will be there, which means Skimom, myself, Ski999 (hopefully), Atomic Jeff, and Doug will all be racing. Furthermore, Temps will be dropping rapidly after sunday. They will be able to make LOTS of snow all week over night. Next weekend will be a much better weekend for it.

I agree. Next weekend should be much better and everyone will be much happier riding in good conditions

just hit on some guy, if you would do that i'm sure he would help with funds for the day. you're hot and should use that to your advantage

Heck, Zonked, if you threw some beach pics up on myspace you'd probably never have to buy another lift ticket.

Not that I'd ever recommend doing it :no

I'm just sayin'....

Maybe one :D

The weather report for Tomorrow (sunday) is looking better all the time for Blue!!! :woot:woot:woot

What they are saying at Noaa.gov is that is going to rain betweeen 3 and 9pm today.

Today: Periods of rain, mainly after 3pm. High near 50. East wind between 3 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Tonight: Periods of showers, mainly before 9pm. Low around 36. East wind around 9 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind between 10 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

i was up there today

i'm not kidding... if you are going to ski the park then don't go. its the worst that it has been all season. there were 2 rails that were set-up well and the rest of the park sucked. i'm usually on here to promote how good Blue's park is but honestly, if you go sunday, you will be extremely dissappointed.

Not everyone rides the park..

Its not that great of a forecast, but hey, what ever floats your boat. HAHA. Yeah, I guess it is a good one. Lets keep it for tommorow. I don't want to wait a whole other week in school to think about PASR day at Blue MT. I want to meet some new people this weekend. I have nothing else planned. :banghead Maybe there can be two Pasr days, one tommorow, and one next weekend as well? :rock:wiggle

there can be two Pasr days, one tommorow, and one next weekend as well? :rock:wiggle

PASR day every day!! :rock At the beginning of the season, I suggested a schedule that was tweaked based on comments, the original schedule was determined by the areas by where me an my gang would be at. Ridge is a Racer, Steven is a Park Rat, and I have the gear and a big mouth :rofl

If you take a look at the calendar you should see that each weekend has a different place listed along with who supposed to host.. See ya Sunday!!

My friend is leaving NJ around 5am, so I may go with him. I told him about the park's conditions, so we're not sure. I guess if we go we'd be arriving around 7ish? Parking at the base, as always. Where n what time will ya'll be meeting? Or are we gonna play manhunt on the mtn?

Hey, on thursday were you leaving around 4:30? When I was going by the blue mtn diner I saw a modded pontiac, and figured it was you...I was in the dark blue bimmer

Hey, on thursday were you leaving around 4:30? When I was going by the blue mtn diner I saw a modded pontiac, and figured it was you...I was in the dark blue bimmer

Atomic - did you go up on Wednesday night? I remember passing a dark blue bimmer on the way home.

tomorrow should be good.. with cold temps and snow finaly becomeing hard instead of slush. the lower park was surprisingly good today... Sidewinder.. not so much. i'll be out tomorrow morning nice and early.. and then i'll be with the Darkside Freeriders for the rest of the morning/afternoon. look for me. i'll be there.

everything else was good today too. and thank god the rain held off.. thats gonna save some of the spots becoming thin.

Yup, that'd be me. Honk next time. :)

Okay, if conditions aren't so bad we'll be there tomorrow, but leaving by 2. Since there's no apparant meeting time/place - find me! black pants, very blue jacket, possibly a black helmet, with either black/hot pink Spys or army green Dragons, black board/white bindings.

I might be there for a couple hours in the mourning. If im there ill have black pants, if its warm out, a gray hoodie, if alittle colder ill have a white camo jacket, and white electric googles.

Edited by Switch096

AtomicSkier556, I'll be there, when are you arriving, wake your dad up early this time...get there at 7:30AM or at least by 8:00AM...maybe some PM Nastar...hmmm

There are plenty of oppurtunities for steezy air in the park. they only got rid of one of the booters and one of the railz.

I might just wake my dad up early for this one time. But then again, I don't know how he will respond. He's usually all grogy in the morning and hate being woke up by me. But we are planning to be there at around 10:00 of 10:30 :rock A full day of SKIING! I am so excited to meet some new faces. :rock:rock:yes:clap2:werd:wave

I am not sure now. My dad is saying that there might not be anymore snow left on the ground due to the fog. I will have to call Blue tommorow and ask for conditions. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead But if I go I will be there wearing black pants, red and grey jacket, black helmut, with rossini or something goggles. :rock Who thinks this crappy fog will affect the snow?

Edited by AtomicSkier556