Saturday @ Blue

Zonked

ill be there tomorrow getting up there around 7 so i can boot up and sit in the lodge for like a half hour

go to the top lodge. i'll meet you in there if thats where you go. i should be there sometime in that time period as well.

Suppose to be 20-30 mph winds, and gusting over 40 tomorrow :banghead Oh well, ill still be up there.

noaa said winds from 15-20 mph. its not supposed to be as bad as they said before... and the stronger winds arent supposed to start until later in the day. it should be okay out there.

It's not supposed to be that windy in the morning.....

Saturday

Mostly Cloudy. A Chance Of Rain And Snow Showers In The Morning. Highs In The Lower 40s. Southwest Winds 5 To 10 Mph... Increasing To West 15 To 20 Mph With Gusts Up To 30 Mph In The Afternoon. Chance Of Precipitation 40 Percent.

good soft snow tomorrow.i wanna start trying new shit

I miss soft snow...maybe we'll get a little window of soft snow in the afternoon but right now I imagine everything getting solid...I wish the groomers did a few extra passes to chop up the hardpack a little better. This afternoon the shine on the moguls was so bright yet it hit 40 degrees in Allentown. That new box that looks like a dragon or something is cool just to look at. It would take wonderful balance to 50/50 the entire thing and serious skill to do steezy moves on it. Did a terrain park products company make it? It's a work of art. :rock

work of art/sculpture/circuis rail. I wanna hit it ( i say that now-haven't seen the thing yet.)

i think you need to get better friends.

I just need friends acually know how to ski or board. haha

LINE SKI- I go to Unionville high school

D'OH - never mind, my parents decided I cant go. :banghead:( They said I'll be cramped for time since I'm leavin my house at 1ish for philly. Well I'll definately be there next weekend. I promise that, Even if I have to walk there. I'll be there at 7:30 am March 4th for the entire day. sorry If I got anyones hopes up. haha I tend to makes plans then they always seem to fall through. <_< ha Well report back to me how the conditions were

Edited by Zonked

definately not one of the better days at blue this year. the park was rock hard and the wind was blowing so hard we were actually getting blown off of rails. doug, you're right, the new rail does look like a work of art. i'm an art major, i get to look at enough artwork in school, i dont need to see it on the mountain. that thing would be 5 million times better if it was either half as tall or twice as long. the transition looks deadly. i need to get my shins back in skiing shape again; i can't even flex my boots right now.

Blue Mountain wasn't too good on Saturday, I went later then I usually do, I got there at like 4:00, and the it was getting darker quick. I did a few runs before getting foor, and then after, it was dark, and ICY DEATH! :banghead . I hated it so much, so I left at like 7:30, not a good day for me at all. :banghead:banghead