PASR Day

sexkitten

Does anyone know if this is still on? I was planning on skiing that day anyway cause Saturday I have a fitting. Who is planning on going, weather permitting of course?

i will be there. i might be entering the slopestyle that day i am unsure yet. maybe if i do some rails i will enter

Is it this up coming weekend? If it is I think I can, just because my dad is leaving for a buisness trip the day after so I would like to get to ski before the week off. :rock . I will be up there at around like 10:00-11:00. Staying till, not sure. I might not be able too, but hopefully I will :banghead .

AtomicSkier556 the next time you want to ski Blue, wake your Dad up at 5:30AM and say lets go early before it gets icy and crowded...he'll thank you...then you'll be more likely to ski with me because I often leave before you even get there.

I guess I can ask him, but he hates getting up early. I like to ride ALL DAY, and not just for a few hours, cause I don't have a season pass. But I can ask him :banghead . Maybe 6:00 or 7:00. :rock

O my bad, I thought PASR was saturday. Never Mind I won't be there sunday. I'll be there around 10 till 4ish saturday. Then go home and get ready for the Wing's game :rock

Holla Kristin or Schmidty if ya see me. Like i've said before : black/pink/tan volcom coat with silver goggles on Salomons.

Edited by Zonked

I would love to go, but I'll be at Elk that friday/sat/sunday.

Have fun guys!

awwwww crap - this is skidudes big weekend at elk - sorry dude, got caught with my own and forgot about you. Good luck this weekend

Hmm .. pasr day at Blue or ski Keystone, CO .... :dunno

:nana

Keystone was good 10 days ago. Killy for nips and I - Ridge will be at Montage