MAY RAIL JAM

Gurp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the jumps still there in Montage's park? I can't see the big one going anytime soon

Right now theres a jump on lightning,a jump to gap/bong tree at the bottom of smoke.I really wanna build one on boomer..it has the best base up there.

It would be cool if a ski area like Big Boulder could stay open longer if they bought the remaining snow from Montage and Blue mountain and trucked it in....In the days before snowmaking, ski areas used to do that..

From the looks of the recent pictures, they could probably have at least three trails open, with the snow that they have.

nope no jumps, mainly we hike smoke, and boomer and just build our own hits. after the snow's gone we'll be hittin up my backyard jib setup.

Yo hit me up when you guys are hiking at montage chumbaf4 i go to school right in dallas wilkes barre area and would def come up and hike.

ahhh this SUCKS!! that just so happens to be the day of my girlfriends prom and im goin with her.. think ill be home by like 3 or 4? haha what time does it start

noon

10 bucks to enter

i've got a concert in downingtown that ive got to play in that night...i've got to be there at 4, the show starts at 8....gahhh

we (all of us who cant come) should all email them and ask them to move it to the next weekend or something

^but hah like they'd listen

really, no one has to read my rant, but feel free...:

see, it might work out if i didnt have a show the night before too....we could've stayed at our house up there friday night, my parents could have dropped me off at the rail jam and they could have lunch or something in jim thorpe, then we could come home and they could drop me off in downingtown at the school of rock at 4. wouldve been an awesome plan. but nooooo i have to have a friggen show friday night too.

Edited by megan.