Burton Blunt 151

board5zz.jpg

Burton Sabbaths

boots8ej.jpg

Check the detail on these things

boots26hw.jpg

Anon Figments

goggles0km.jpg

Kinda boring, but I'm not a big fan of gaudy goggles.

how did you get all that for free.

And your angles look super mellow.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well my M3 broke and im sending it in for warranty...but the m3 plant is over with ssooo they gotta take it in at M4 so im getting an M4 replacement for next year...free and ill put my old salomon spx 6's on it and ill still have my northwave three's

now this season im getting the...

-Salomon Snowtrip jacket blue/pewter

-Salomon Snowtrip pants black

-Level Fly black or Gernade medic white

-Airblaster Inverter Union bindings random colors

-Northwave Five white...so nice

-K2 World Wide Weapon 151

The jacket and pants are mandatory for blue mtn employees, i like the look anyway...but the gloves and boot/board setup are so whack I LOVE IT! plus the K2 www is super steezyon the rails

ok well my M3 broke and im sending it in for warranty...but the m3 plant is over with ssooo they gotta take it in at M4 so im getting an M4 replacement for next year...free and ill put my old salomon spx 6's on it and ill still have my northwave three's

now this season im getting the...

-Salomon Snowtrip jacket blue/pewter

-Salomon Snowtrip pants black

-Level Fly black or Gernade medic white

-Airblaster Inverter Union bindings random colors

-Northwave Five white...so nice

-K2 World Wide Weapon 151

The jacket and pants are mandatory for blue mtn employees, i like the look anyway...but the gloves and boot/board setup are so whack I LOVE IT! plus the K2 www is super steezyon the rails

well nice binding choice, but may we recomend the k2 jibpan for next year...and funny, i ride the northwave fives and i rocked the spx 6's a while ago oh and lose the salomon stuff get airblaster pants and parka...thats where its at

just a quick question. im a snowboarder but i figure that i wont be shredding forever so im in the market for some used skis. im about 5-10" 130 pounds. my local ski store( the ski corner is open all year and they have a good selection of used shit not to mention 50 percent off everything in the store.) any recomendations (sp?) on some good ALL MOUNTAIN skis and some good boots. (ill buy new boots).

thanks in advance

just a quick question. im a snowboarder but i figure that i wont be shredding forever so im in the market for some used skis. im about 5-10" 130 pounds. my local ski store( the ski corner is open all year and they have a good selection of used shit not to mention 50 percent off everything in the store.) any recomendations (sp?) on some good ALL MOUNTAIN skis and some good boots. (ill buy new boots).

thanks in advance

dude how old are you? you're thinking about hanging it up already and switching to skiing...sure i plan to do the same some day...in the distant, distant future....

anyway im in the market for new gear...i have basically decided on a burton retro twin 152 snowboard, and either northwave or 32 boots...but i dont know about bindings...either a pair of burtons or technines because both have baseplates( or availible baseplates) compatible with burton boards, are there any other bindings compatible with burtons with a cap strap...what are your binding suggestions

im 14, but i wanna ski so eventually i can instruct skiing and snowboarding. its also kinda hard to ride with my friends cause they all ski and dont wanna hit the park. im not hanging it up, im just enriching my on snow experience

at least you have a good reason...but instead of caving in to your friends you could try to convince them to snowboard and hit up the park with you...haha

Try and find some cheaper twins at the Ski Corner because of there sick deals.

thanks sno. yah i got my board there and i got 100-150 off the complete package. twins look pretty sick, but r they the best to learn on? and wat do u think a good size would be for me and wats a used setup cost?

I always liked the bumper stickers that said "Snowboarding is just a fad".. :lol:lol

snowboarding isnt a fad its here to stay. honestly why do u have to hit on riding? you dont see me bad mouthing skiing do u?

Sexkitten, I'll expect to see you tearing up the park at BC this coming winter. :)

You can expect to see me falling in the park, hurting myself and flipping off the picnic table. Sorry but I blow in the park (not literally, although at least I look like I know what I'm doing at that). I actually like jumps but I like them less steep so I can get more distance and less height. I really do want to be able to play in the park a little bit next season though, so I have been practicing my flips and handsprings on the ground. So far this summer I haven't had the chance to practice with my skis on the tramp but I will. I like the park at BC when there is no one there, like early morning and late night.

You can expect to see me falling in the park, hurting myself and flipping off the picnic table. Sorry but I blow in the park (not literally, although at least I look like I know what I'm doing at that). I actually like jumps but I like them less steep so I can get more distance and less height. I really do want to be able to play in the park a little bit next season though, so I have been practicing my flips and handsprings on the ground. So far this summer I haven't had the chance to practice with my skis on the tramp but I will. I like the park at BC when there is no one there, like early morning and late night.

i'll take the daytime traffic over the late night ice...it hurts

i'll take the daytime traffic over the late night ice...it hurts

Not when you are padded like I am. Kidding. Luckily for us we did most of our night sessions at BC late in the season when it needed to be night to keep the slush together. I like ice BTW. When I conquer it I feel all proud and indestructible...like I can ski anything...which is far from the truth. OK, I live in a fantasy world, whatever.

• 5 weeks later...

So far I got....

07 Atomic M11 B5'

06 Elan 999

74 The Ski (retro)

Salomon 897

Salomon S912

Salomon S912 pilots

Sold...

The Ski 162

Lightning Sweet Dad's

Volant Vertex

To be sold...

Volkl 724 Pro

Volant Platinums

Yet to be bought...

a mid 80mm waisted ski, prolly a Supercharger

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

I want to get a new all mountain board, probably a never summer SL 158 and a new freeride board which will most likely be a neversummer premier 161 or neversummer t5 163. What size freeride board do you think I should get, size nine boots, 180 lbs. You think the 161 or 163, I don't want it to be too long for the trees but I still want to float in the powder when I head west. I was thinking I could pull off the 161, what you think?

I want to get a new all mountain board, probably a never summer SL 158 and a new freeride board which will most likely be a neversummer premier 161 or neversummer t5 163. What size freeride board do you think I should get, size nine boots, 180 lbs. You think the 161 or 163, I don't want it to be too long for the trees but I still want to float in the powder when I head west. I was thinking I could pull off the 161, what you think?

If you have problems floating the 161... there are problems. So that shouldn't really be a consideration. Pretty set on the neversummer brand eh?

So you think the 161 will be fine?

I have a NS Evo for the park and love it, there are durable, nohting wrong with the base after a year of beating it sown in BC's park. They are also made in the USA which is a plus and come with a 3 year warranty. I was looking at a couple other boards though, Ride Prophet 163 and Atomic Alibi 163 for my freeride board.

Edited by train36

So you think the 161 will be fine?

I have a NS Evo for the park and love it, there are durable, nohting wrong with the base after a year of beating it sown in BC's park. They are also made in the USA which is a plus and come with a 3 year warranty. I was looking at a couple other boards though, Ride Prophet 163 and Atomic Alibi 163 for my freeride board.

161 should be fine. Unless you are doing tons of powder riding (20+ days) it doesn't make sense to get a larger board for float alone. 161 should float without to much work. Best to get the size that works best for your typical riding situation, specifically PA hardpack, riding park at BC. I'd say the 161, or even something shorter since it's park riding. What does the neversummer website say about board sizing in your weight range? Your boots are small enough you won't really have to worry too much about drag, especially if you have a short boot design. My 9 1/2s never cause me trouble.

I won't be riding park with this board, I have a NS Evo 155 for that which I mainly use at BC since its such a small resort and the park is really the only thing there. The 158 I plan on getting will be used as an all mountain board for resorts like Blue, Elk etc. when I fell like cruising and doing a lap or two in the park. The 161 or 163 will be used just to freeride, no park, when I head to Vermont a few times a year and out west for a week or so. I think I might be beter of with the 161, good for the trees in Vt. but still should float me okay out west.