Whos getting new gear over the summer?

ColoradoHigh

Look for an older pair of Airwalks before they stopped makin em. Best snowboots I ever had. Sucked at boarding though...

i thought airwalk still made boots, either way they are the worst snowbaord boots out there, they are so wide they barely fit in bindings, i know someone who had a pair and they started ripping in about 5 trips to the mt

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know what you want, and 32 works best for you, then by all means go that route. i'm glad you're not one of the kids that will be pissed when they find out it actually costs money to get custom work done to your boots. good luck with finding a pair though. talk to larry for your boot work when you come in.

Larry, that rings a bell. i think i talked to him about throwing capstraps on my drakes. ...anyway- do you know about how much a basic mold costs. Just trying to get a ballpark idea...

I've never tryed a pair of 32's but i've heard really really good reviews on them. Possibly going to pick them up when i get new boots.

There's nothing negative to be said about them. :rock

i dont think its too expensive, btw justo he asked how much not how long haha...

i know he asked how much. since the fee is based on how long the process takes, i dont know how much it would end up costing. sorry if i didnt really make that too clear.

u need a parking pass for Montage? Is it like reserved parking?

Its a parking permit , that allows you to park right next to the Quad. Its not a necessity, but its nice to have. My friend had one last year, and booting up right next to the snow, and not have to walk across the shitty parking lot. Seriously the parking lot after a couple days of warmth, its a frigging mud pile.

Edited by montageskier

Do most of you ride with backpacks? Camelbacks? I think a Camelback would be great. I used to ski with a water bottle in my jacket but hate the extra bulk. I've eaten way more Booter mountain snow than I care to admit....sometimes behind PASRs on mo-fo twin-tips. It would be cool to get a pair of wider twin tips like the Public Enemy..179s would be awesome for me. Do you guys use lifters on park skis?

Risers on twins arnt needed.They will allow you to make better turns but on a twin tip ski that will be used mainly in the park its not needed.I personally use risers..and i cant really tell a differance when i rode my friends skis who doesnt have risers.

This is what my jact/pants will look like..only the jackt will be a tad bit darker.Ill also have a brown helmet and maybe some light blue goggles?

sicksteez0oa.jpg

Edited by xnick11

Risers on twins arnt needed.They will allow you to make better turns but on a twin tip ski that will be used mainly in the park its not needed.I personally use risers..and i cant really tell a differance when i rode my friends skis who doesnt have risers.

This is what my jact/pants will look like..only the jackt will be a tad bit darker.Ill also have a brown helmet and maybe some light blue goggles?

sicksteez0oa.jpg

that looks soo nice

sicksteez0oa.jpg

you'll look pretty sweet next year...

oakley paratrooper jacket /large/ antifreeze

oakley link pants /extra large/ antifreeze

burton gloves /white

oakley wisdoms /white/ permission lense

oakley crowbars /black /blackiridium lense

01/02 line 1260s/ 164cm/ look p12 jibs/ urban

07 k2 fujatives/ 169cm/ look p12 jibs/ mainly park- 1st half of the year skis

07 line anthems/ 178cm/ rossi fks155/ everything ski- 2nd half of the year/camp skis

saloman spk boots

then just my xxl paul pierce jersey and xl jordan throwback and any kind of hat you can think of

You sure like baggy stuff...I'd pay 10 bucks to rock your baggy assed ski suit that you traded bindings for with the X-games dude. It could give me street cred in the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area.. :rock

I'd pay $15 for DH's Hello Kitty backpack.