Whos getting new gear over the summer?

ColoradoHigh

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is getting new gear over the summer for next winter?? Idk if I am YET. I might get new bindings, and possibly new skis. Maybe a new helet and goggles. :rock

Maybe getting goggles. I need new boots, so i may have to get them. Maybe new bindings? If i get a lot of money. Oh yeah, and a roof rack :rock

Maybe getting goggles. I need new boots, so i may have to get them. Maybe new bindings? If i get a lot of money. Oh yeah, and a roof rack :rock

Cool. I need ALOT of money. I need a new laptop as well. Oh yea, laptops and computers and what not for digital editing will be counted as "gear". :rock

Wow, I figured you would be on a timeout by now! I guess it pays to know people!

:ph34r:

i guess so. you got banned already (i think) for something in the past.... but somebody else does something that is a little more substantial and nothing happens.... hmmm. too bad you didn't know the mods as well, not like you really cared anyway.

I already got my new board.(Burton T6) Ill be getting a some bindings for it when they come out(new for 07) That'll probably be it.

And a roof rack for my car. Other than that, im set with what i have now.

I'm getting a new board, probably a Forum JP Walker or Joni Malmi, and new bindings. I was thikin Technine cause they say one size fits all but I've tried someone else's technines real quick and my size 13 barely fit. Technines or the new Forum bindings with the cap toe strap thingy.

No technine bindings no matter what anyone says suck. The capstrap will break gauranteed in a year. The new 07 formum bindings are going to be sick. I would ethier get burton bindings cause there made really well or the new forums.

And why would some one buy a burton t9 thats the biggest waste of shit

i guess so. you got banned already (i think) for something in the past.... but somebody else does something that is a little more substantial and nothing happens.... hmmm. too bad you didn't know the mods as well, not like you really cared anyway.

I said something I shouldn't have and I was benched for 2 days. It wasn't near as ridiculous as the last 2 days. Your right though, I could care less. It's the internet after all. This isn't real!

I'm keeping my guard up though because you never know when my sisters picture will show up on here or I might come down with testicular cancer!

:ph34r:

Edited by First Grade Teacher

Cool. I need ALOT of money. I need a new laptop as well. Oh yea, laptops and computers and what not for digital editing will be counted as "gear". :rock

Then write down a miniDV camcorder for me

I'll be getting new gear.

Please do elaborate.

I'm getting a new board, and POSSIBLY new boots. Not sure what kind yet, I'm sort of leaning toward forum, but really I have no clue. I guess it depends how much money I save up, considering I'll be getting a season pass and a board.

32 boots dale. I'm serious- there's nothing better. If i get new boots, i'm getting the same exact ones i have now. :rock 32

I'm getting a new board, probably a Forum JP Walker or Joni Malmi, and new bindings. I was thikin Technine cause they say one size fits all but I've tried someone else's technines real quick and my size 13 barely fit. Technines or the new Forum bindings with the cap toe strap thingy.

Do you rock risers with them big 'ol canoes? Cuz i rock 12s and palmer pls flex plates.

and i'm getting new gloves, since i lost my brand new ones the last day at blue :banghead there goes 70 bucks.

I am.

Light blue Jacket(ninthward)

Brown pants(idn what kind yet)

New goggles..possibly smith again?

Maybe skis if i can get my edge ripped out from summer jibbing then ill send them in get a new pair sell the new pair and get some ninthwards.

Maybe Bindings?

I am.

Light blue Jacket(ninthward)

Brown pants(idn what kind yet)

New goggles..possibly smith again?

Maybe skis if i can get my edge ripped out from summer jibbing then ill send them in get a new pair sell the new pair and get some ninthwards.

Maybe Bindings?

you wont get a new pair of skis like that. nobody will warratny a pair of skis if they break because of rail damage.

but uh... i'm getting new skis, pants, jacket.

you wont get a new pair of skis like that. nobody will warratny a pair of skis if they break because of rail damage.

but uh... i'm getting new skis, pants, jacket.

Sorry i didnt explain enought about that..the edges wont be comming out under the boot they will be comming out on the nose from doing butters cause they have 4 edges on each ski and there already on there way out..i just need to do some summer nosepresses in my yard and it will be all good to go.2 of my friends already got them warrentied because of it so it will work.

Sorry i didnt explain enought about that..the edges wont be comming out under the boot they will be comming out on the nose from doing butters cause they have 4 edges on each ski and there already on there way out..i just need to do some summer nosepresses in my yard and it will be all good to go.2 of my friends already got them warrentied because of it so it will work.

It wont work. Mine didnt come out for doing that. They just came out overtime, and then when i knew i was going to send them back, thats when i started doing presses on the so they would come out more. Doing it in your yard wont do shit.

even if there is some serious rail damage on your skis they most likely wont do anything about it. my friend ripped the topsheet off of his under the boot when he landed switch spinning out of a rail and they claimed that because there was rail damage to the edges, it had an effect. so they didnt do anything for him.

even if there is some serious rail damage on your skis they most likely wont do anything about it. my friend ripped the topsheet off of his under the boot when he landed switch spinning out of a rail and they claimed that because there was rail damage to the edges, it had an effect. so they didnt do anything for him.

Heres what armada did for me. They saw the cracked edges and where the edge was seperated from the base, and they said that if my problem was any were other then the tip of my ski they wouldnt do anything about it. But since it was right at the tip of the ski and not rail damage they said they would give me new ones.

No technine bindings no matter what anyone says suck. The capstrap will break gauranteed in a year. The new 07 formum bindings are going to be sick. I would ethier get burton bindings cause there made really well or the new forums.

And why would some one buy a burton t9 thats the biggest waste of shit

It's burton t6 first off. Get out of the park and learn how to actually ride a snowboard, then try and talk shit. Who goes to cali to ride Bear mountain... Thats the biggest waste of money ive ever heard off. Go ride stratton and Mountain creak and save a buck.

Plus i got it for 450, not 670.