Whos getting new gear over the summer?

ColoradoHigh

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS CHILL OUT STOP HI-JACKING THREADS...How does DHarrisburg know so much about backpacks..maybe a Jansport sponsorship...gnarly man.. :rock

Hahaha. You said gnarly. That just made my day. I don't know why, but it did. :lol

Its getting late. I need to hit the sack.

GOOD NIGHT TOO ALL!

sicksteez0oa.jpg

What setup is that?! I like that. anywebsites with the new 06/07 outerwear up? Getboards and eternal dont have shit.

Idn..i know ninthward makes that jacket but its a little darker..and pants im just getting dark brown pants..but if i see you on a mountain with my jacket and pants..ur getting hit with my pole for stealing my set up.

Please don't be one of those people.

My friend and I always enjoy making fun of the kids with all matching gear, while we go up the lift.

sicksteez0oa.jpg

What setup is that?! I like that. anywebsites with the new 06/07 outerwear up? Getboards and eternal dont have shit.

Most 06/07 stuff won't hit stores until august or september.

My friend and I always enjoy making fun of the kids with all matching gear, while we go up the lift.

Thats what i wear, i could care less what you think, if it makes me happy, i will buy it. Just because you and a pal dont like it, then im sorry to say, youd probally hate about a half of the freestyle ski industry.

Maybe to you, Mr. my opinion is better then everyone elses. And arguing with you over the internet is pointless because you never stop and have to win. So there you have it you won before that battle started. I wear what i want, and you were what you want.

Don't flip out or anything.

i got a sick pair of oakley pants for next season

neon green oakley logogl written over and over againg in like a spray paint random type thing

4318ecf160da6.png_242_0_0.jpg

and i was hoping to find some reflective lenses for my oakley a frames

any one want to sell me some

Edited by romemadman

Most 06/07 stuff won't hit stores until august or september.

Its not 06/07 stuff bud.

Matching jacket + pants is silly.

I have to agree with you there. Like the brown/tan plaid look last year. Fucking stupid. Let's start queer eye for the shred guy.

Maybe to you, Mr. my opinion is better then everyone elses. And arguing with you over the internet is pointless because you never stop and have to win. So there you have it you won before that battle started. I wear what i want, and you were what you want.

...all he ate was a burrito