new freeskier

Justo8484

anybody else see the new freeskier yet? is it me, or are their descriptions of a lot of skis way way off? apparently to them, anything under and 85 waist should never leave the park. i guess that makes sense if you only ski out west, but they didnt really give the skis a fair test by not testing anything back east at all. they're also pushing 15 to 18 DIN bindings to kids who definately dont need them.

anybody else see the new freeskier yet? is it me, or are their descriptions of a lot of skis way way off? apparently to them, anything under and 85 waist should never leave the park. i guess that makes sense if you only ski out west, but they didnt really give the skis a fair test by not testing anything back east at all. they're also pushing 15 to 18 DIN bindings to kids who definately dont need them.

yeaaah i agree, definitely

haha he doesnt even know his own bindings his dad just changed um up haha at hats priceless... super duper guys

Whats wrong with that? I didn't know shit about Din till I was like 15. Then again I didn't ski nearly as much as Nipples back then.

haha he doesnt even know his own bindings his dad just changed um up haha at hats priceless... super duper guys

He probably just doesn't remember, however I bet he does remember the times he hit a jump and only had one ski on in flight. Another problem is the junior boots and adult bindings coupled with seriously worn heel and toe.

Ski bindings don't protect your ACL no matter how high or low they are set.

:ph34r:

agreed, I found that out the hard way

Ski bindings don't protect your ACL no matter how high or low they are set.

except the now-defunct line binding, because it could heel release laterally. well, it obviously wont totally eliminate ACL tears, but the way they released would greatly reduce strain on your knees. unfortunately, they were heavy, not durable, and had no industry backing.

except the now-defunct line binding, because it could heel release laterally. well, it obviously wont totally eliminate ACL tears, but the way they released would greatly reduce strain on your knees. unfortunately, they were heavy, not durable, and had no industry backing.

I have a set of R10's I am selling this year, they are in perfect shape.

Line might have marketed the lateral heel release thing as a "possible knee saver" but it's bull. Ski bindings protect from the top of the tibia down and protect bone. They don't and can't protect soft tissue(ligaments, cartelidge, tendons).

Line might have marketed the lateral heel release thing as a "possible knee saver" but it's bull. Ski bindings protect from the top of the tibia down and protect bone. They don't and can't protect soft tissue(ligaments, cartelidge, tendons).

Wait, are you a health teacher? :rofl:rofl

• 3 weeks later...