Who wants to know what new stuff is comin... for real

CanadianLove55

nah, i just dont like when people come braggen about stuff they know yet have no intentions of telling us

haha no i wouldn't do that... sorry if it seemed that way, they're workin on a teeter taughter rail, similiar to the one previewed at CofC in 04 i think it was? i dont remember. like a 40 set stair case, not all short and pointless like the previous one maybe with 2 rails, or just 1 in the middle? 2 is better i think. a couple pretty long rails maybe... i mentiond a big flat down, more rail rails, hold the boxes thank you, we were talking about some ideas for the bus yet.. but i dont want to say something and then have it not happen.. as all this is... its all UP IN THE AIR as of now... thats how i look at it... i'll believe it when its on the mt. or sitting in the snocat garage, as should everyone else

sick, thanks man, i'm excited to hit up Blue! Dont they always open up Sidewinder as one of the last trails to open? Open it earlier in the season :rock

yea i know.. its freakin ludacris. what they SHOULD do is start blowing snow on that as one of the first trails with vista and such so they have a really big base to screw with

yea i know.. its freakin ludacris. what they SHOULD do is start blowing snow on that as one of the first trails with vista and such so they have a really big base to screw with

but really in the long wrong its not the best thing because then that just sits there because you dont have snow to the trail its self. oh well... we can all wait... we do every year

given this guys lack of gramatical and spelling skills i'd be willing to bet he is just some punk kid that dosen't actually know what is going on. so take everything he says with a grain of salt.

if i am wrong then blue mountain is retarded... a teeter toter rail? c'mon.

wow dude i didn't know this was english class... MY BAD... and since i'm just some "punk kid" i'll go flaunt my outrageous ideas somewhere else. Yes, i am making this allllllllllllll up, i dont know danny, or anyone... really i dont have friends, and i've never snowboarded in my life... haha... SWEET

given this guys lack of gramatical and spelling skills i'd be willing to bet he is just some punk kid that dosen't actually know what is going on. so take everything he says with a grain of salt.

if i am wrong then blue mountain is retarded... a teeter toter rail? c'mon.

I guess all I am is some punk kid to then.

If all that is true, then cool

But, you should at least spell your user name right...unless someone is actually forming your house...

Haha. I just noticed that.

Oh yea, Icanseeyoufrommyhouse, you are just bad tempered. And it would be a good idea to spell correctly. It gives us a hard time reading miss spelled words. Just a hint of advice. :yes;)

Tettertot rail is a waste of time. If it were the only one ever made it would be interesting to hit a few times, for creativity, but its not. It is a copy of some one else's unique idea, except that its not really a good one. What can you do on a tettertot rail that you can't do anywhere else?

Better question what can you do on any other kind of rail

- you can hit it with less time inbetween becuase it doesn't have to reset

- you can not look like a tool the whole time your playing on a circus rail

- you can have a sweet smooth rail setup well that can be hit nice and fast which is more fun any day

case closed

I'm voting for the teeter-totter rail at Booter mountain :rock I've never seen one before. Can somebody post a picture :D I want to hit a teeter totter rail. I'm starting to be real frugal in preperation for ski season(well so far today :banghead )...and after I buy my racesuit, maybe a pair of twin-tips is in order..as long as it's a wide set-up so it could also act as a powder ski...Then I can ride down the stairs....switch... :o

I'm not messing with the Crackerbarrel...that's suicide...

OH SHIT.

Doug's gonna go illsicknasty twin tip style at booter.

FAKIE STAIR RIDES WITH A FREESTYLIN' OUTRO!

and a teeter totter rail seems pointless to me.....spend the money and put in some non circus rails.