We Better Start Early

skifreak

HAHA, wow i can't believe i missed this thread yesterday. This is rediculous!

At any rate, i need to donate some boxers again this year. Everyone always gave me hell for it saying the snow gods would punish us, but the last two seasons i didn't toss em and we had warm winters. The two seasons prior i did it and we had pretty decent ones.

So... mine are going in again this year!

It could be worse skifreak... we are just poking fun. Doug really screwed up and had a whole message board chase him across the internet. I'll unpin the topic

... in a few days :)

The internet also chased ME across. But more with doug. :lol

It could be worse skifreak... we are just poking fun. Doug really screwed up and had a whole message board chase him across the internet. I'll unpin the topic

I was already planning to unpin the topic...I was just thinking after ski season...

I know you guys are poking fun. I posted this whole thing for fun, even though it turned into people thinking I'm a perv :lol: To be honest I thought people would have found this funny, and not be concerned about me, but I can see why one might be. Maybe if I would have posted a pic of all boxers it wouldn't have been as bad. This is one of those things months from now, I know I will look back on and laugh at. I'm a joker at school as you all know, so I guess its my turn that this happens to me :rofl

Believe me, if I was mad this was pinned or not deleted I would have left. I'm here to stay.

If you teamed up with someone to find the left behind boxers in the locker room that would be even worse.

I guess I never thought of that either...

Oh I found it very funny... as did everyone else

hahahaha

Haha, yeah we need a good laugh around here every once in awhile. I don't think we had a good one since Olga left.

Just throw it in yourself wherever you ski at. I've just been collecting the left behind ones to throw in the tree. I hope people don't think I want people from here to send them to me :rofl. The whole purpose of this thread was to encourage people to donate to the tree wherever they ski, not for them to send me their boxers and bras :rofl.

Hahahahahahaha, Doug leave PASR? That's a good one.

Just drop it dude. it's just as annoying for you to talk about doug leaving PASR as it is doug saying he's going to leave.

After every post doug makes, You make a post saying, i thought you were done. Whats done is done.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

• 2 years later...