We Better Start Early

skifreak

This time we are going to do things right. I want one hell of a ski season this year. No more of this late winter start or mid January warm up junk. I want to being skiing in April around here. At the end of last year I began searching around school for some "donations" for the tree.

Now some girls thought it was funny and others gave me wierd looks :rofl. I've gotten a pretty decent collection going, and I expect to expand it more. I've teamed up with a girl who checks every locker in the girls locker room for left behinds, and raids the lost and found for me. I just hope nobody at my house finds these at the bottom of the closet or they might grow concerned...

I'm asking for the rest of you to join in my effort for one nice ski season. Get out there and get donations for the tree at your local resort. Skimom, sexkitten, zonked, racerchick, and whoever else I forgot, please make a donation for a good cause.

Come winter all of these will find there way to the tree.........

post-31-1159147512_thumb.jpg

Edited by skifreak

This time we are going to do things right. I want one hell of a ski season this year. No more of this late winter start or mid January warm up junk. I want to being skiing in April around here. At the end of last year I began searching around school for some "donations" for the tree.

Now some girls thought it was funny and others gave me wierd looks :rofl. I've gotten a pretty decent collection going, and I expect to expand it more. I've teamed up with a girl who checks every locker in the girls locker room for left behinds, and raids the lost and found for me. I just hope nobody at my house finds these at the bottom of the closet or they might grow concerned...

I'm asking for the rest of you to join in my effort for one nice ski season. Get out there and get donations for the tree at your local resort. Skimom, sexkitten, zonked, racerchick, and whoever else I forgot, please make a donation for a good cause.

Dude, its not cool to steal your moms stufff.

And I don't think the snow gods like it unless they are taken off on the ski lift...

I'm still laughing :rofl

Me too. I can't believe how dumb I was. I think I learned one heck of a lesson from this one :banghead. I'm going to hear about this one forever.

I can't wait until DH reads it. Oh well, in a few months hopefully it will be something of the past. I think I better stop posting in this topic here before I make things worse. I can see it now when I run into someone and they find out who I am, they will say, "your the one who started the we better start early thread".

Me too. I can't believe how dumb I was. I think I learned one heck of a lesson from this one :banghead. I'm going to hear about this one forever.

I can't wait until DH reads it. Oh well, in a few months hopefully it will be something of the past. I think I better stop posting in this topic here before I make things worse. I can see it now when I run into someone and they find out who I am, they will say, "your the one who started the we better start early thread".

One of the new mods better pin this :rofl

I don't even know you and I am concerned ... :no

... in a few months hopefully it will be something of the past ...

It doesn't matter if you wait a few months, or for that matter years, because Doug will just dig it back up ...