New boots!

Stevo

Well, today i took a drive up to nestors. Rule #1- don't go driving to ski shops when you get bored- you'll most likely buy something. So i went in, and i was looking around, with no intentions of buying anything. I started talking to larry, and we got into talking about boots. To make a long story short, i'm getting new salomon FDBs. I'm so stoked, because these boots are super comfy, and super adjustable. So i guess i changed my mind on the whole 32 boots thing. :banghead What really bought me was the liners in the 32s- i loved them. Now, salomom, Ride, and k2 (i think) all use intuition liners too!. Fucking awesome boots, and they're a lot lower profile than my 32 lasheds. :rock

EDIT: i guess salomon doesn't use intuition liners.... :blink: oh well :wiggle

Nice! I just picked up a pair of the Salomon Dialogues, I guess its the crappier version of those, real similar design though. Sooooooo comfortable, which is just what I was lookin' for. Probably just gonna get a real jibby board and just have fun with it when I'm not skiin'.

sick

even though i know nothing about that..haha

but speaking of new gear i just bought this:

INTOR.jpg

btw

i totally thought this said "New Boobs!!" for a second

and i got really confused

then my eyes adjusted

lol.

Edited by megan

7736-large.jpg

Those?

nope, not those, not in that color anyway. I got the 07 ones..........i love them- got them molded

i totally thought this said "New Boobs!!" for a second

and i got really confused

then my eyes adjusted

lol.

new boobs- not 250 bucks anyway.

i think i need to get new bindings, my current ones freeze up sometimes.

wd40?

K2 boots are great I love my T1's. People consistantly pick the K2 Raider Boa/Tracker Boa/T1 over any other boot you put against it at my shop. The only exception would be 32, we have them this year and they've been going really fast.

Where / What is "your shop"