Opening day..

librider

aurg i have a college visit. My mom didn't tell me about. and i don't even wonna go to this one.

:gaygiggle: Your mom is the greatest mark!

Anyways,not sure if liftie and I are going yet....since mark bailed and all... :wiggle

I'll know more closer to the weekend depending on wether they are open or not...

..adam..

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adam i'm gonna kick your ass. I'm tryinhg to get out of it. and if i do i already have the weekend off so i can go. i need to talk to my mom later. and i'm still gonna kick your ass. then one of your dogs will eat me or something.

just talked to my mom. i'm going.

adam i'm gonna kick your ass. I'm tryinhg to get out of it. and if i do i already have the weekend off so i can go. i need to talk to my mom later. and i'm still gonna kick your ass. then one of your dogs will eat me or something.

just talked to my mom. i'm going.

if they're open...anyway...off to blue mtn

Do you think they'll open? I don't think Killington will be open next weekend but Belleayre could have blown a whole lot of snow over the weekend..it's too bad they haven't updated their website since Friday..I want to ski so badly..

They really really need to update it.

i was under the impression killy was only blowing on upper mountain, but parkbuilder said in another thread that this week they will open wtih top to bottom, definately by the weekend. at this point i dont care where, as long as its under 8 hours, i ride as long as its this week.

i was under the impression killy was only blowing on upper mountain, but parkbuilder said in another thread that this week they will open wtih top to bottom, definately by the weekend. at this point i dont care where, as long as its under 8 hours, i ride as long as its this week.

Everyone always heres something different about killy haha.

I heard on another board(TGR) that they had a meeting and they were shooting for the 11th.