Blue update 12-3-06

Shadows

The C-box looks tough to 50/50...The Wall Ride looks insanely high...only the ballsiest skiers are going to make it to the top..stall..and come down the other side. It looks like they have a serously deep base out there..wow..

the wall ride was lifted this year.. thats y it looks higher

Edited by kmar2006

Just a quick question about that C.

If you are going to make a C with no bank, why make it a box??

It just seems like so much extra, and if your sliding that thing flat enough actually be on the box section, you are going off of it.

And a similar question for the S. It has such nice curves on C sections and then randomly goes to an Abrupt, and not at all transitioned flat section. I see how it is kinda a combo between a double kink and an S, but... just seems a little unneccessary to me.

Other wise though, the wall ride looks pimp and that swingset you guys have goin should be fun strictly because of how Monstrous it is.

Edited by RomeSDS

Shadows, are you nervous about being arrested for trespassing?

I don't think they mind honestly. If they did, they would have signs up, or they would have said something when i brought the beat rental ski back to the rental shop. (which was found....on the mt.) It's not like we're vandalising shit up there. We're just hiking around, getting pumped for the season.

Just a quick question about that C.

If you are going to make a C with no bank, why make it a box??

It just seems like so much extra, and if your sliding that thing flat enough actually be on the box section, you are going off of it.

And a similar question for the S. It has such nice curves on C sections and then randomly goes to an Abrupt, and not at all transitioned flat section. I see how it is kinda a combo between a double kink and an S, but... just seems a little unneccessary to me.

Other wise though, the wall ride looks pimp and that swingset you guys have goin should be fun strictly because of how Monstrous it is.

The C box is made to be set up on a bank. It will be like a wall ride, except its not. The down flat down interrupted S rail could turn out to be a whole lotta fun. It is the only rail of its kind in the world. Hey, at least we are original !!