open friday

GSSucks

BigDaddyK if you hit up Blue first thing Friday..you'll have the rare chance of beating MCSkiAlot and Atomic Jeezy to the snow...plus you'll give Metz Jerz somebody to talk to on the chairlift rides. At a law enforcement official, I'm sure you think you've seen it all but Metz the Jersey Boy is definitely the 9th or 10th wonder of the world...somewhere between breast implants and the pyramids...lol..Ski now ask questions last that's how most of these mo-fo gangstas last..

The few days I was there last year, I met some unique people on the lifts. I remember two guys getting on and right away one of them started talking to me and told him about the way he was there with his "boyfriend," meaning the other guy. It was kind of funny because he kept talking about "all of the things they do" and the other guy just sat there and looked at his friend like he was going to kick his ass. The other guy apologized for the way his buddy was acting. I sort of felt bad for laughing, so I told him that it was ok, because my friends were idiots also :rofl .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The few days I was there last year, I met some unique people on the lifts. I remember two guys getting on and right away one of them started talking to me and told him about the way he was there with his "boyfriend," meaning the other guy. It was kind of funny because he kept talking about "all of the things they do" and the other guy just sat there and looked at his friend like he was going to kick his ass. The other guy apologized for the way his buddy was acting. I sort of felt bad for laughing, so I told him that it was ok, because my friends were idiots also :rofl .

Why does that sound so familiar? :banghead

from what i can see from my house, they stopped blowing snow on mainstreet, so we're looking easy out, vista, and the mini park AKA, Come around.

well, main street will open friday no question, but were they blowing on lazy at all? id be nice to have a trail to get the nubs off of main street.

Lazy mile, no not that i have seen, and i'm to lazy to drive up to check out the real deal haha, but dont be suprised if main street isn't open. They started to make snow on it, then stopped, haven't made snow on it since monday? I'll have to hunt up mikes (kmar) phone number if i still have it and find out whats going on... or just drive up there... oh no... 3 min drive, i hate driving

Lazy mile, no not that i have seen, and i'm to lazy to drive up to check out the real deal haha, but dont be suprised if main street isn't open. They started to make snow on it, then stopped, haven't made snow on it since monday? I'll have to hunt up mikes (kmar) phone number if i still have it and find out whats going on... or just drive up there... oh no... 3 min drive, i hate driving

ummm i dunno what sort of crap you're spewing out of your mouth but they were blowing on mainstreet when i passed by blue on my way home tuesday night. also, if you look at the webcam, mainstreet looks to be pretty well covered. maybe you should get your eyes checked?

ummm i dunno what sort of crap you're spewing out of your mouth but they were blowing on mainstreet when i passed by blue on my way home tuesday night. also, if you look at the webcam, mainstreet looks to be pretty well covered. maybe you should get your eyes checked?

justo i'm not spewing crap, oh and by the way its jon haha, i'm just speakin what i see.. and maybe i should get my eyes checked.. they hurt lately haha.. any good shit at nestors...

I think you are blind. If you look at the webcam, mainstreet is completely covered...

6.5 hours til they crank... I'm souped.

If anyone's out there early I'm in all red and black spyder gear, black volkl or nordica skis on, and I have PASR stickers on the back of my black helmet. Introduce yourself if ya see me.

I'll try and report later on while I'm at work.

Today was the first day in a while where I had to pinch myself when I woke up. I currently have this goofy assed grin because Blue mountain is opening today after an 8+ month wait. It's really cold outside and windy...I'm going to bundle up hardcore today...Holla

Are you taking the day off today? Or just heading up after work?