12/13/06 Park feature list.

DiMe

Went to blue for the first time today, the snow was great was like spring boarding I was impressed with the mountain and the 6 seater rocks. All in all a great night. We spent most of the night in the park though they have it setup as follows for anyone interested.

Small Gap on Battle Ship Box

Butter Box

Tabletop

Big Gap on Flat Box

Small Gap on Flat Box

Ouch how did that happen? I was loving it accept towards the end of the night the landing got so bumpy it was ridiculas.

happened last season it was the first time trying a box and the first time i got it but i was goin to slow so i went at it a little bit faster and i slid off and bammm huge chunk out of my shin hurt like a bitch still hasnt healed yet. its still purple and that happened almost a year ago

happened last season it was the first time trying a box and the first time i got it but i was goin to slow so i went at it a little bit faster and i slid off and bammm huge chunk out of my shin hurt like a bitch still hasnt healed yet. its still purple and that happened almost a year ago

I would work on your slides on a flat box until you feel comfortable sliding before trying a kinked box.

i probably saw you there tonight. i was rollin with a bunch of twin tippers. i dont know what you look like though.

Black Jacket, Black Pants, Black Burton Seven with a red base. I counted 14 cars in the parking lot including mine lol.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

whoa, dood, me too! I made that small battleship my bitch though. Take that! silly battleship.

I'll reserve judgment, but I think the rail on top killed the kick ass butter box aspect. If it had a big gap on jump, no rail, was a big butter box, and a long gap to the landing it would be great. Basically it would be a step up jump. Now, I can't tell how wide it is next to that rail but I think spinning onto it with the thought of hitting that rail is very risky.

the windows are prolly made of that safety glass they put in short buses so that when they put helmets on the fidgety ones they don't shatter the glass banging there head on the widow.

Yea, i'm going to reserve my judgment on that thing until i see it buried. However, i saw it today from the lift and it looks sort of lame. Seems like keeping it strictly a butter box would have been the way to go.

The guy on the six pack chair behind me said.."Wow look at the Grinder on top of the bus"..

Man i didn't see a hoagie on top of that thing! I'd have hiked over and ate it if i did.

(Side Note: Firefox's spell check doesn't recognize hoagie. The first flaw i have found. I mean c'mon Mozilla, hoagie is the proper word for that deli delight! It does however yell at you if you don't capitalize Mozilla.)