So I returned the spaceframes and bought something else

phillycore

Any one know of a place that I could demo the PE's? I have been considering them after hearing people talk about them but would like to try before I buy.

Stayed tuned for Demo days at local mountains. I know Elk had one recently on a Friday, but I never heard any follow up on it like who came and what not. Last year K2 rep Tom came to Blue's late in the season an had a large amount of skis on hand for demo. Other participants included Nordica, Elan, Blizzard I believe,Volkl, etc... Some of them might have '07 product already.

Yeah I'm kinda stoked about it.... just got to wait a month then I'll be able to get back out there on new skis to boot...

Since I can't ski it won't feel so long waiting for them to come in then getting them mounted, etc. it will keep my mind off of the downtime a little bit.

Yeah I'm kinda stoked about it.... just got to wait a month then I'll be able to get back out there on new skis to boot...

Since I can't ski it won't feel so long waiting for them to come in then getting them mounted, etc. it will keep my mind off of the downtime a little bit.

what did you do to your knee that you're out for a month...I was out for less then a month with a dislocated shoulder...

what did you do to your knee that you're out for a month...I was out for less then a month with a dislocated shoulder...

Jeff, knee injuries are WAAYYYY worse than shoulder injuries. I know a guy that did the same thing to his shoulder that you did and he was out riding like 2 weeks later. You gotta be sooo careful with knee injuries.

I partially tore my MCL where it connects at the bottom

not to be a pessimist or anything, but my mom partially tore her mcl skiing last year and was out for the rest of the season, but she needed surgery, so maybe hers was worse than yours is. either way, she did a ton of rehab and was back 100% for this season and is skiing harder than she ever has.

not to be a pessimist or anything, but my mom partially tore her mcl skiing last year and was out for the rest of the season, but she needed surgery, so maybe hers was worse than yours is. either way, she did a ton of rehab and was back 100% for this season and is skiing harder than she ever has.

justin, anything your mom does she hurts herself.

My wife tore her ACL and MCL last year and is 100% this year. I might be back on snow at the end of this month with my Strained MCL. After 2 weeks is still hurts and I don't think I could ski on it today if I wanted too. even at Blue..where there is a Subaru day.

I hear that Philpug

Mine still hurts pretty bad at times I can't lift my leg up at all.

It's getting better all the time and I'm just biding my time. Next week I can start riding the stationary bike which should help build the muscles around it and get me back into riding shape...