half off coupon

jsong83

Probably not until well into March, depending on what the next few weeks weather brings. Right now we might as well be in the middle of the season given the crappy start we were handed, and Blue is taking advantage of it. Local mountains have finally started raking it back in, and I don't see discounts being given out until they absolutely have to be.

I was just thinking about when Blue would start giving out the 1/2 price tickets. If I remember, I thought they started handing them out in mid-feb some time.. but I may be off on when. I was hoping they were planning on handing them out later w/ the possibility of staying open till at least the end of march. I would love to keep snowboaring right into the start of my baseball season. Might even have to make a trip up to VT in April

nice. i wasnt expecting them to start giving out those coupons so soon. im getting my cast off tomorrow from my 2nd broken wrist this season. cant wait to go to blue and start collecting the 50% off tickets so i can make up for lost riding this past winter

Edited by jsong83