meeting pasr's

gerhard

and i drove by Zonked at the gas station

that was funny. I look up and there is someone looking right at me. It was akward eye contact haha

I've skiied a good amount of pasr people. Don't feel like trying to name them all

I've met a few PASRs, but not nearly enough. On that note, anyone going to be at JFBB tomorrow? I'll be at frost in the morning (930ish) and then boulder when it opens. Anyone going to be out? I'll probobly be wearing a camo t-shirt or a blue hoodie and i've got red A-frames I think i'll try to put a PASR logo on for tomorrow since i'll most likely be lidless.

I hve never met anyone from here. I probally have ridden with alot tho.

If anyone is going to be up there tomorrow march 14th, its probally the last time im able to get out so yeah if you see me i have no one to ride with. I ride an m3 and brown boots black pants, youll probally see the terrain park features kicking my ass as i attempt to learn one last time.

i'll probly be there next saturday.

and where are you from? i live in a town calles blairstown, and it says your from "btown". im really not aware of any other towns that have a name like that.

sweet

hahah yeah.. im from bucktown. its such a small town that i dont think it can even be called a town. it doesnt even have a post office. so technically i live in pottstown..but i really live in bucktown..if that makes any sense

Edited by k2fujative