bc new improvements

snowboarddude

No one got fired for smoking on park crew last year because no one on park crew smoked. For some reason everyone on the mountain thought that someone did but the only person to be fired was fired because he never showed up to work. It was funny though that on a frequent basis people would make shit up and tell us random stuff that supposedly happened while we were working.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one on park crew smokes? ha yea right!!!!!!!!! no one on this site does either!!!!!!!!! ahahahahah! i can see i can see im going blind! i can see i can see im going blind! im blind! im blind! im blind! im blind! (cypress hill beat)im in better shape than most of the people on this site

All employee' are allowed to smoke. Its just the time and place when they do it. And also why did you break up your physical fitness? Im getting out of shape right now because waterpolo has been over for a week hahah.

they have a designated smoking area which is out in the parking lot. if they are caught smoking outside of that area they get one warning then fired...even if they arent on the clock, but are wearing anything that has bear creek on it and smoking..1 warning then fired...i think

I predict - not soon enough for me. :(

I've really got the fever - two new boards and a new pair of skis just staring at me waiting to be ridden.

BTW, Sunday River was open on Wednesday just as a Halloween special.