bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets c they had a shytt chanel gap a shitt 75fter that i fucked up on alot blew 2 much snow and covered the ciff countless times!! some good 40 fters but no little jumps to try your tricks on (like the ones in old cascad ~i really really miss them~) bc made a sick butter pad at the end of the year and had a sick step up that was mad funn but got bording after a week... i don't think the cliff turned out how they planed it but they ended up putting rails off it but

40 feet is perfect to try shit on. im more concerned about jumps at any mountain then i am about rails. anyone can setup rails good. you just have to want to do it. jumps take some cat skills though and not everyone has them. learning how to spin on jumps can take your rail skills so much higher. we just need some legit jumps.

Black bear had the progression jumps and that butter pad was sick I hope that makes a return, also that channel gap scared the hell out of me but I hope they make it again this year; Also I'm pretty sure all of the new guns are in but how about plans for the jump line this year?

Yea, I think that having a snack stand would be sick, as long as its not the same food and pricing as the lodge...But some water coolers throughout the parks would be nice too. I'd love to grab a few drinks while i'm riding. I dont think many people drink as much water as they should throughout the day.