Cinco de mayo rail jam....

This thread should be closed, but to add something constructive to it...

I reached Ian, and he said that there will be features for all ability levels to hit at the May Day event. I know this is of no concern to the pros of www.paskiandride.com, but I thought a few people might like to know in case they were worried that it would be all super technical setups.

cheers,

-Trev

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papasteeze. I see what your getting at. Its not a bad idea at all and it could work out really well. It also has a chance of not working out at all but it does have potential and you nailed it when you said its rather late to try it now. I really think that next year is going to be well for BB with how well they did this year and how their name really got out. Next year I feel would be the best time to try your idea but not just yet because more people will be going to Boulder and will realize how good it is and will be looking for all the events and happenings there. Right now people know that BB was awesome but when I told people that it was still open in April people were looking at me like I had 3 heads and everyone had the same attitude "winter is over" and nobody cared to look. But anyway, its definately impressive with how well BB stepped it up this year and how much snow they still have. One the biggest advantages for them I feel this year was when all the mountains were closing and BB was building a new park. Also add me to the list of people that will be attending May Day.

1.Splooshie

2.youngstunta

3.KT

4.brtndominant

5.kyle*

6.nipples

7.shadows*

8.jessica anne

9.gurp

10.kate

11.k2fugative

12.welzofilms

13.sno mountain skier

14.wolverine21

15.Big Ben if he can get off of beat ass work.

16. Abe Lincoln

17. Mike Strand (CB fired me and didn't let me compete in pipe...i will take my revenge) hahaha c u guys there!!!

18. Papasteeze and Crayfish

19. POOP

20. Rodeo Steve

Right now people know that BB was awesome but when I told people that it was still open in April people were looking at me like I had 3 heads and everyone had the same attitude "winter is over" and nobody cared to look.

thats the same reaction i get.. when i tell ppl about the event i always get the same response "How? there's no snow" but little do they know..

anyways ill be there and it shall be pretty amazing!

1.Splooshie

2.youngstunta

3.KT

4.brtndominant

5.kyle*

6.nipples

7.shadows*

8.jessica anne

9.gurp

10.kate

11.k2fugative

12.welzofilms

13.sno mountain skier

14.wolverine21

15.Big Ben if he can get off of beat ass work.

16. Abe Lincoln

17. Mike Strand (CB fired me and didn't let me compete in pipe...i will take my revenge) hahaha c u guys there!!!

18. Papasteeze and Crayfish

19. POOP

20. Rodeo Steve

take me off the list i can't go my cousin has first communion on saturday at 1. what a convienent time!? but i get to get a new phone <_<

1. Splooshie

2. youngstunta

3. KT

4. brtndominant

5. nipples

6. shadows*

7. jessica anne

8. gurp

9. Kate

10. k2fugative

11. welzofilms

12. sno mountain skier

13. wolverine21

14. Big Ben if he can get off of beat ass work.

15. Abe Lincoln

16. Mike Strand (CB fired me and didn't let me compete in pipe...i will take my revenge) hahaha c u guys there!!!

17. Papasteeze and Crayfish

18. POOP

19. Rodeo Steve

haha no i was just saying that if theres 19 people going on here, think about how many people will be going who arent on here

oh and shadows, if i cant find the tape you can see me ski at mayday. you wont see me do jumps.... but thats ok. alot of my tape had rail shots.

Edited by splooshie

First of all I am not a BB staff person "poo pooing" your ideas. Second, if ski area staff are always "poo pooing" your ideas, maybe that should tell you something. I would think that ski area staff know more about running their events and areas then you.

Remember the old saying...."the customer is always right"

Ill be their,idn if I feel like skiing tho,if I do im not even paying the $20 and im just going to ski during practice and after the comp.The rest of the time ill be filming.

1. Splooshie

2. youngstunta

3. KT

4. brtndominant

5. nipples

6. shadows*

7. jessica anne

8. gurp

9. Kate

10. k2fugative

11. welzofilms

12. sno mountain skier

13. wolverine21

14. Big Ben if he can get off of beat ass work.

15. Abe Lincoln

16. Mike Strand (CB fired me and didn't let me compete in pipe...i will take my revenge) hahaha c u guys there!!!

17. Papasteeze and Crayfish

18. POOP

19. Rodeo Steve

20.xNick11 :chea:

Geeeezuz. I post a rant about Papasteeze, go on vacation for a week, and then I return to see that all hell has broken loose on PASR?!? For my .02 worth: Papa...some of your ideas are good, some are not so good to downright ridiculous. The problem, in my eyes, is that you make these statements about all your grand ideas and then subtly imply that the JFBB must be morons for not thinking of the same ideas too. The BB staffers must be incompetent because they aren't doing these things?!?! There is a 99.99% chance all those things were considered and then ruled out due to various factors which those with the most experience and incite have already realized.

If I say that the lift won't run that is not me "poo pooing" on your idea; however, it is me telling you a fact of the matter. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

See you on Saturday. :nana

take me off the list:

1. I decided to work on saturday

2. I'm not driving two hours to get 4 hits on a box

You will get much more than 4 hits.

And im uncertain if im gonna be there, because i dont have my car for the next 2 or 3 weeks, and my parents are going to Ohio this weekend, so i dont no how im gonna get there.