jeep for sale

tretiak

If people can get Tretiak to launch it off something I will personally organize the first ever PASR kegger, which will culminate with the fiery destruction of Tretiaks airborne Jeep. Top Gear hit cars with missiles mid-air... Can we do something cooler?

If people can get Tretiak to launch it off something I will personally organize the first ever PASR kegger, which will culminate with the fiery destruction of Tretiaks airborne Jeep. Top Gear hit cars with missiles mid-air... Can we do something cooler?

hmmm....I wonder if pyroboarder can hook us up with some explosives....

My buddy had an old trans am(80 something). He lived in california at the time and just wanted to kill it, so he took it to the desert and started jumping it off shit. The thing wouldnt' die though haha.

So I guess thats a no-go on the first annual jeep jumping explostastic keg-orama festival. :devil:

Seriously, this could have gone down in history and Tretiak could have been forever immortalized for donating his Jeep. Now hes up $300 bux.

Example:

I threw forty glass bottles at my wall with a buddy last Thursday night. It was incredibly fun, incredibly destructive, and an incredible pain in the ass to clean up. However, I know I'll remember it for a long time and I'll probably do it again tomorrow night cuz I have a final Friday and I see that as the best way to study.

Jumping Tretiaks Jeep could be my last Thursday night on a scale of epic proportions...

Go down in history Tretiak, donate that kit to a noteworthy cause!!!